Superior Home Systems

Superior Home Systems

Reviews for Superior Home Systems

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Disappointed

I purchased a Miele vacuum cleaner from Superior on Yonge St. Shortly after the warranty period ended, the electrical cord broke. It was taken in for service and fixed. However, the vacuum was never the same after that service. The motor had an odd smell when on and started to rattle. The unit was returned and it was "fixed" at no charge, but the vacuum died shortly after. I decided to open up the vacuum to look to see if I could repair it myself and discovered that the motor mechanism appeared very old and refurbished. While I would never be able to prove what occurred, I believe the repair shop switched out my good motor and put another used one back inside. Needless to say, I have never returned to that store and it was an unfortunate purchase that cost almost over $700 in total. Very disappointed. Thanks for reading.

Worst Customer Service EVER!

In a day and age where social media is so prevalent, I'm shocked at the level of customer service this so-called "family run" business has. Frank doesn't check his facts before responding to customer complaints and only cares about putting more in his own pocket. For that reason, I believe he and his family should be out of business.

My beam central vac unit was installed (by them) and in a matter of weeks, noticed the vacuum was not working. Raffi advised a house call is $90 plus another $30 to clean out the pipes (that was recommended without even looking at the vacuum!). After months of arguing for a complimentary house call that was not the least bit unreasonable, I was told the unit (their team installed) was done incorrectly and that it was would cost $80 to clean. We explained to Frank that we were quoted $30, not $80. According to Frank, apparently, being in a 1300 square foot unit required an additional fee! In attempt to recover the money I was overcharged, I was rudely hung up on.

I would rather spend double the amount of money on a vacuum at a store that puts it customers first.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE trust my advice and go elsewhere.
Buyer Beware!

P.S. #Thanks to Mastercard for your generous refund for my trouble!

Being in business for 36 years and recipient of the Consumers Choice Award for BEST Central Vacuum Company for past 18 years in Toronto.
Our team is dedicated to offer sound and far value to our customers. We are a transparent company and value our customers criticism to make us even better. But in this case it is not so, we replaced an old central vacuum system and after a few months was told that the system is not working. So we offered a courtesy call to check the system and repair or replace the unit at no charge, but when our service technician arrived and diagnosed the issue it was determined it was clogged and the system was fine and had nothing to do with the installation. We only charged $ 80.00 which should of been more.

gallan in Calgary
gallan in Calgary

Barber Shop Vacuums

I have a barber shop and I am vacuuming up hair all day. I have purchased 3 commercial vacuum systems so far and also
have Superior Vacuums service my systems. I am growing and opening more shops and will also use Superior Vacuums
for my new shops going forward. I find them extremely professional and knowledgeable and give great service. I highly
recommend Superior Vacuums Ltd.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Worse Customer Service

Store manager has no manners at all. Horrible customer service. He believes that he fixed the problem but actually, he did nothing at all. Lack of professionalism, do not recommend anyone to buy or get their vacuums fixed there.

peter in Toronto
peter in Toronto

central vacuum

My 8 years old Beam vacuum motor was not working on March 1, 2016. I called Superior for service. I was asked by the store manager Ray to bring it to the store so that he can test it and quote me the price to fix it. I brought my unit in. Ray immediately told me that the motor and control unit are all bad and not worth repairing. He then gave me "good deal" on the same unit and threw the dirty unit in their garbage bin. Everything looks normal and smooth here, but I need some time to study it. I came back home and called Beam Canada. They took my serial number and told me that the unit was produced in 2008 and is only 8 years old. The motor and control unit are under ten years warranty. Ray worked the store for 15 years company. He does not know the unit under ten years warranty and cannot check the serial number for the unit? This is a very sleek store. Be careful if you have to deal with them.

Dear Peter, I urge you to contact the owner Frank as soon as possible to rectify this situation.

UBG
UBG

central vacuum system not sucking

The company sent a contractor to fix my system and I had some concerns and called the owner Frank. He was extremely responsive and followed up immediately with my concerns. He came to my home and assessed the problem and within a week my central vac system is better than ever. Frank was professional and followed up the following week to see if things were working correctly. The best customer service ever.

Jessica  in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Vacuum Sales & Services

As a first time home owner I was a bit confused as to what way to go for a central vacuum but knew enough to know Beam was the best. I looked around a bit online and with some referrals from friends was told to check out Superior Home Systems the website gave me a lot of information on prices and different types as to which I compared with other companies and decided Superior it was so I phoned and spoke with Rafi who answered all my questions and concerns (Poor guy cause I had a lot) he was able to book someone to come out within a couple days it was amazing service fantastic friendly people to deal with and I am now loving how my CV makes my life so much easier most definitely will be a returning costumer for my Alarm Services as well and would refer Superior to anyone I know 100% as the best option out there :)

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your business. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to doing Alarm business with you as well.

michaeljay in Scarborough
michaeljay in Scarborough

Miele S8 Vacuum Cat & Dog

I got tired of buying inferior vacuums that didn't last and lost suction as they became full. I didn't want a bag-less vacuum as they always make a mess when you empty them into the garbage. I did my research and found that Miele is one of best vacuums ever made in every respect! My parents bought a Miele back in 1998 from Superior Home Systems. I'm not sure if that was there name then, but the location was the same.

I did search the web and call around and found Raffi from Superior Home Systems was the most informative over the phone and just a really nice man! This was by far the most I've ever spent on a vacuum, but worth every cent. The price was the same as the best price I got quoted at other dealers. Raffi did throw in a box of vacuum bags worth $20.

I've had the S8 for a 1 year now and I love it! I find I get about 5 months before I have to change the bag and each time the bag was so full it was hard as a brick, yet the vacuum still had great suction. What impressed is; the S8's cavity were the bag was in, was spotless no dirt leaked out at all. All my other vacuums leaked a little dirt, and every time i had to wipe the cavity down. Both the Vacuum and the store I bought it at, were excellent, and I am a very satisfied customer...

myopinion from Toronto
myopinion from Toronto

CENTRAL VAC CRISIS

Misguided by Raffi to pay a deposit of $300 to install central vac system in Jun 2013, never informed me about the price nor penalty for cancellation, got call in May 2015 rushing me to complete the transaction, explained no longer needed it, said I need to pick other items at an equal amount to replace but still did not mention about price.. Received their letter in Aug 2015 said I now owe them $1,621 pay now or legal action. Their owner said $300 deposit is a binding contract even though I was never being told by Raffi in the first place as well as no such details indicated on their invoice nor receipt. Worse off, he said no extension is allowed. As a favur, if I pay another $400 they may consider to let me to walk away from their contract……So $700 for doing nothing This is how they do business for 30+years and treat their return customer! Be very careful to ask all questions before you handing over your visa to me is a fraud!

Superior Home Systems is a very honorable Company and when you commit to purchasing a Central Vacuum which includes a deposit over the phone, there is a time limit in which you can cancel the contract. When you enter into a contract with a deposit the merchandise is ordered and reserved for your upcoming job. Sorry for any misunderstandings that have arose from this situation. We hope to work towards a fair resolution for all involved.

More about Superior Home Systems

Toronto's Most Trusted Vacuum Specialist Since 1982   Superor Home Systems is your Beam Central Vacuums, Electolux, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung,  Sebo, Sanitaire, Eureka and Frigidaire one stop shop.   Our mission Statement is to help create healthier cleaner homes with the highest quality vacuum cleaning systems that exceed the needs of our ...
Looking for Vacuum Sales & Service pros in North York?