Superior Duct Cleaners

Reviews for Superior Duct Cleaners

Gigi Hanna
Gigi Hanna

Duct cleaning and hmidifier

I have been using Superior for the past 9 years for duct cleaning and they installed a humdifier for us. They are very good company and they stand beyond there products. I recommend this compay

Emily Hui from Toronto
Emily Hui from Toronto

Duct Cleaning

We recently renovated our home and needed to have the ducts cleaned before moving in. We hired this person based on a friend's referral. He was at the house for a couple of hours and when I met him he was very polite and professional. He even told us this house has never had a duct cleaning, then advised us to change our filters every 3 months and what type of filter to get. I found the price reasonable and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Purnima Rana in Brampton
Purnima Rana in Brampton
3 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

duct cleaning

This company has done an excellent job cleaning the ducts in my daughter's new home. We were skeptical at first, but it was definitely worth the price. The job was done in a matter of a few hours. I can tell the difference between before the duct cleaning and after. Some people think it's not a necessary service, but now there is no build up of dust on the furniture and blinds.

cathy in East Toronto
cathy in East Toronto
5 reviews East York, ON

Cleaned house ducts for first time

It was a messy job, but they completed it well. They left a mess in the basement. They seemed to have drilled holes in the basement duct wirk! What would they have done if the ceiling was finished?