Super Choice Carpet

1170 Burnhamthorpe Rd W, Unit 1 Mississauga ON L5C 4E6
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Mississauga  >  Super Choice Carpet

Reviews for Super Choice Carpet

Carpet and laminate project

Jimmy provided excellent service with a good recommendation for carpet and color, as well as his workers were tidy and showed excellent workmanship on the carpet laying and laminate. We had a timeline and he was able to work with me to make sure all was accomplished. We have given Jimmy's contact info to 4 family and friends who were very impressed with job. Reliable, efficient, fair priced and excellent workmanship. I wouldn't hesitate to call him again.

DonnaF in Mississauga
DonnaF in Mississauga

Hardwood Installation

We were really happy with the service and product we received from Super Choice Carpet and Hardwood. Owner, Jimmy, was very helpful when we were deciding on our selection of wood. The installers were very diligent, and finished the job early. Super Choice Carpet and Hardwood was recommended to us, and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

Teresa D. in Toronto
Teresa D. in Toronto

Laminate flooring

Super Choice was recommended to me by a friend. I was extremely pleased with the level of customer service from my first meeting with Jimmy and Manny right through to the end of the entire project. Both were knowledgeable, friendly and professional. The men who did the installation (Lucky and Sonny) were equally friendly and professional and the quality and efficiency of the work they did was excellent ! I love my new laminate floors and I have already recommended Super Choice to a friend. Teresa D. -Toronto