Sunview Doors Ltd

Peter in Hamilton
Peter in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Patio Sliding Door Repair

The service in response to a scratch on the window pane of the sliding door was quick, helpful and hassle free. Special thank you to the wonderful service of the repair person! His service was friendly and first rate. I asked if he could make an adjustment to the screen slider, which he did immediately upon completion of replacing the scratched pane. We have recommended the product to our neighbours and they are in the process of purchasing a sliding patio door for their home.

RAFFAELE in Mississauga
RAFFAELE in Mississauga

Patio Window

I contacted Sunview Patio Doors regarding a patio window that had developed condensation. The window is supposed to be under warranty, however I was told that as I am not 'the original owner', the warranty no longer holds. At the time I contacted them the window were 9 years old.

Oh well, think again, next time you get windows from this company as an owner, when you sell your home, all your windows' warranty will be null and void.

Shirley Kalcsics in Brampton
Shirley Kalcsics in Brampton

Patio Doors installed

Purchased patio doors in 2007. Glass fogged up in both sealed units. While getting quotes on a replacement unit I realised the companies were quoting me on the same product. I decided to call the company regarding the warranty which totally surprised me to find they only offer 5 yrs. I would never purchase this product again. Do yourself a favour and think about the warranty they offer and stay away. Check out their website they don't even offer warranty information.
Looking at other alternatives.

Lesley van de Ven in Pickering
Lesley van de Ven in Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Sliding Glass Door Installation

I had a Sunview sliding glass door installed in January 2005. After a year, the tracks started binding in the cold. After 4 years one side of the glass failed, and was filled with fog. The next year the second side failed so I decided to call Sunview and have them fix it.

They told me that it is out of warranty and I could pay $600 to have both sides replaced. I find this totally unacceptable. I called the installers, Superior Home Improvements, and they told me they had many customers in my situation. I will strongly recommend that you do NOT buy a Sunview product.

P in Markham
P in Markham
4 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Changed patio door

called the company to enquire if ny doors are still under warranty as area in between the glass developed a haze. They immediately responded by asking me a few questions and to send in some pics. An appointment was booked around 2 weeks from that date. I only had to pay for the service fee

john derek
john derek
1 review Maple, ON

patio

great work very reasonable price glad he was on time cleaned up nicely would call again thinking of getting new windows in the summer would definely call them that .... thinking of getting a new door as well have to check on prices first

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Vaughan?