Sunrise Construction

Sunrise Construction

Reviews for Sunrise Construction

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Roofing,sofit

Sunrise construction had their crew here for two weeks and they didn't finish they had a sub crew come and finish, they left a mess all around my property I even stepped on a nail shingles were all over my backyard, they don't care at all just about money they sub 90% of their work , and had one of their workers nock on my door and ask me for money because he wasn't paid , sunrise is a bad choice

Stephen C.
Stephen C.
1 review Burlington, ON

Windows & Patio Door

So happy with the work that was done! The whole process was seamless, Adam (Project Coordinator) came to the house when we were available and was great!! The installers couldn't have been more professional or friendly. I would highly recommend Sunrise to anyone. I have a few other project around the house that need to get done... Sunrise will defiantly be my first call.

Stephen

Thank you for your kind words Stephen! We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your project, and we look forward to doing more work with you in the future!

S Homeowner
S Homeowner

Roof

Took only 1 day to remove 2 layers of roofing and cleaned up all the mess. Excellent workers and very efficient.

More about Sunrise Construction

For over 20 years Sunrise Construction has been providing quality work and services to homeowners, property managers, commercial properties, insurance and restoration companies throughout the GTA. Our mission is to provide quality products and services to our clients, while demonstrating exceptional customer service. Our vision is to be the name ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Burlington?