Sunrise Construction

633 Enfield Rd, Unit 3 Burlington ON L7T 2X9
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Mississauga  >  Sunrise Construction

Reviews for Sunrise Construction

Sunrise Construction has been working with my families business for years. Multiple properties and a bunch of jobs - as simple as gutter cleaning and as complex as replacing roofs. Mike has been our primary contact and his cell phone is always on. Great company.

NC in Oakville in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I had our residential roof replaced and we were very pleased with the job. The work seems to be good, the crew cleaned up well after the job and it was finished on schedule. I would use Sunrise again without hesitation.

1 review Burlington, ON

Sunrise construction has been awesome. I’ve had them do a number of jobs on my house, eve troughs, a roofing repair (old roof, emergency repair) new roof on my addition along with the windows, door and siding. Mike and Adam have been great to work with at a competitive price. All of there employees are very professional and go the extra mile

J in San Francisco
1 review Montreal, PQ

From roughed in, to oasis, within budget but most importantly, on time! No surprises, and a beautiful job.
We can’t say enough good things about Sunrise and the clean and curteous crew that treated our home and family with respect.
There were no surprises from quote to final bill.
Were very happy to give a 10 out of 10!

1 review Burlington, ON

Every time I reached out they were there helping me with every little thing I asked for. I was so nervous I was going to get surprise costs, but everything was done really quickly. No more leaks! I would recommend them to anyone and I keep telling my friends to call Sunrise. They will help!

1 review Burlington, ON

Worst mistake we have ever made in selecting Sunrise Construction for our roof replacement. We had their work inspected various third party (inspectors and roofers). Everyone said that Sunrise Construction improperly installed our roof! The look of the roof after it was done was terrible as well! Looks like an amateur job for sure! I agree with the previous poster that all they care about is getting their money. BEWARE! I would not recommend this company - EVER!!!!!

1 review Hamilton, ON

Sunrise construction had their crew here for two weeks and they didn't finish they had a sub crew come and finish, they left a mess all around my property I even stepped on a nail shingles were all over my backyard, they don't care at all just about money they sub 90% of their work , and had one of their workers nock on my door and ask me for money because he wasn't paid , sunrise is a bad choice

Stephen C.
1 review Burlington, ON

So happy with the work that was done! The whole process was seamless, Adam (Project Coordinator) came to the house when we were available and was great!! The installers couldn't have been more professional or friendly. I would highly recommend Sunrise to anyone. I have a few other project around the house that need to get done... Sunrise will defiantly be my first call.

Stephen

Thank you for your kind words Stephen! We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your project, and we look forward to doing more work with you in the future!

S Homeowner

Took only 1 day to remove 2 layers of roofing and cleaned up all the mess. Excellent workers and very efficient.

More about Sunrise Construction

For over 20 years Sunrise Construction has been providing quality work and services to homeowners, property managers, commercial properties, insurance and restoration companies throughout the GTA. Our mission is to provide quality products and services to our clients, while demonstrating exceptional customer service. Our vision is to be the name ...