Sunrise Construction

633 Enfield Rd, Unit 3 Burlington ON L7T 2X9
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Mississauga  >  Sunrise Construction
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Sunrise Construction

Emil from BurlOakMovers

I have used Mike and his crew for several jobs now - both at my home and at my business. VERY happy with the craftsmanship. They do great work at a great price. 10 out of 10.

1 review Burlington, ON

Worst mistake we have ever made in selecting Sunrise Construction for our roof replacement. We had their work inspected various third party (inspectors and roofers). Everyone said that Sunrise Construction improperly installed our roof! The look of the roof after it was done was terrible as well! Looks like an amateur job for sure! I agree with the previous poster that all they care about is getting their money. BEWARE! I would not recommend this company - EVER!!!!!

1 review Hamilton, ON

Sunrise construction had their crew here for two weeks and they didn't finish they had a sub crew come and finish, they left a mess all around my property I even stepped on a nail shingles were all over my backyard, they don't care at all just about money they sub 90% of their work , and had one of their workers nock on my door and ask me for money because he wasn't paid , sunrise is a bad choice

Stephen C.
1 review Burlington, ON

So happy with the work that was done! The whole process was seamless, Adam (Project Coordinator) came to the house when we were available and was great!! The installers couldn't have been more professional or friendly. I would highly recommend Sunrise to anyone. I have a few other project around the house that need to get done... Sunrise will defiantly be my first call.

Stephen

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words Stephen! We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your project, and we look forward to doing more work with you in the future!

S Homeowner

Took only 1 day to remove 2 layers of roofing and cleaned up all the mess. Excellent workers and very efficient.

More about Sunrise Construction

For over 20 years Sunrise Construction has been providing quality work and services to homeowners, property managers, commercial properties, insurance and restoration companies throughout the GTA. Our mission is to provide quality products and services to our clients, while demonstrating exceptional customer service. Our vision is to be the name ...