Sunrise Construction

633 Enfield Rd, Unit 3 Burlington ON L7T 2X9
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Burlington  >  Sunrise Construction

Reviews for Sunrise Construction

Roof

I would never recommend this company to anyone. Extremely unprofessional and did not complete the job in time. In hindsight, I am now questioning if their workers were certified. During the installation process they had destroyed other part of our home, which in the end caused us more money to fix. It was aggravating to say the least.

Hello!

We wanted to make sure we responded to your concerns, please feel free to reach out directly to us at 905-336-3005 or [email protected] and we will go out of our way to make this right.

Thank you.

Lesley in Oakville
Lesley in Oakville
2 reviews Burlington, ON

New Double Front Doors

I had Sunrise construction install new double front doors. My neighbour had recommended them as they had replaced their roof and were very happy with their work. They did a fantastic job, the two installers were professional got the job done in a timely manner and left no mess behind. I would defiantly use Sunrise again and would highly recommend them...thank you!

Hi Lesley,

Thank you for your kind words, and we are so happy to hear that you're enjoying your new front doors!

- Sunrise Construction

Commercial Property Maintnance

Sunrise Construction has been working with my families business for years. Multiple properties and a bunch of jobs - as simple as gutter cleaning and as complex as replacing roofs. Mike has been our primary contact and his cell phone is always on. Great company.

NC in Oakville in Burlington
NC in Oakville in Burlington

Roof Replacement

I had our residential roof replaced and we were very pleased with the job. The work seems to be good, the crew cleaned up well after the job and it was finished on schedule. I would use Sunrise again without hesitation.

1 review Burlington, ON

Windows, door, siding and roofing

Sunrise construction has been awesome. I’ve had them do a number of jobs on my house, eve troughs, a roofing repair (old roof, emergency repair) new roof on my addition along with the windows, door and siding. Mike and Adam have been great to work with at a competitive price. All of there employees are very professional and go the extra mile

J in San Francisco
J in San Francisco
1 review Montreal, QC

Bathroom renovation

From roughed in, to oasis, within budget but most importantly, on time! No surprises, and a beautiful job.
We can’t say enough good things about Sunrise and the clean and curteous crew that treated our home and family with respect.
There were no surprises from quote to final bill.
Were very happy to give a 10 out of 10!

1 review Burlington, ON

Roof repair and other around the house work

Every time I reached out they were there helping me with every little thing I asked for. I was so nervous I was going to get surprise costs, but everything was done really quickly. No more leaks! I would recommend them to anyone and I keep telling my friends to call Sunrise. They will help!

Emil from BurlOakMovers
Emil from BurlOakMovers

Various Construction Jobs - Amazing work!

I have used Mike and his crew for several jobs now - both at my home and at my business. VERY happy with the craftsmanship. They do great work at a great price. 10 out of 10.

Roof Replacement.

Worst mistake we have ever made in selecting Sunrise Construction for our roof replacement. We had their work inspected various third party (inspectors and roofers). Everyone said that Sunrise Construction improperly installed our roof! The look of the roof after it was done was terrible as well! Looks like an amateur job for sure! I agree with the previous poster that all they care about is getting their money. BEWARE! I would not recommend this company - EVER!!!!!

Good morning,

So sorry to read this review. We've talked internally to try and figure out what job this in reference to, and we would appreciate if you could reach out to us directly at 905-336-3005 or [email protected]

Thank you.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Roofing,sofit

Sunrise construction had their crew here for two weeks and they didn't finish they had a sub crew come and finish, they left a mess all around my property I even stepped on a nail shingles were all over my backyard, they don't care at all just about money they sub 90% of their work , and had one of their workers nock on my door and ask me for money because he wasn't paid , sunrise is a bad choice

More about Sunrise Construction

For over 20 years Sunrise Construction has been providing quality work and services to homeowners, property managers, commercial properties, insurance and restoration companies throughout the GTA. Our mission is to provide quality products and services to our clients, while demonstrating exceptional customer service. Our vision is to be the name ...