Sunburst Shutters & Closets

Reviews for Sunburst Shutters & Closets

SWilson
SWilson
1 review Ottawa, ON

master closet storage, 3 kid's closet storage, coat closet storage and pantry upper cabinets

I can't say enough great things about this company. We were referred by a friend who used them and were happy with their closet organizers so we gave them a shot. Brian and his installers were extremely reliable, on time and had great communication. Their products were excellent, so much so that my builder is using them on their projects now too. Price wise, they are competitive and we feel we received good value for our money. Brian's knowledge and advise on design was also helpful as this was my first time planning our closet space. Thank you for a pleasant experience!

Thank you for sending in this review. It was a great experience working with you as well! Really enjoyed being a part of your renovation.

patrickgtsai
patrickgtsai

Living Room Shutters and Bedroom Roller Blinds

We were renovating our home and unsure of the type of window coverings that would look good and how they would fit. We came across Sumburst Shades online and contacted Brian whom made 2 trips to our house to ensure we had the knowledge to make an informed decision and comfortable with all the details of these custom installs. We very much appreciate Brian’s time that he spent with us and appreciate the final product that was delivered.

It was great being a part of your renovation. Thanks for sending in this review.

Kelle B.
Kelle B.
1 review Surrey, BC

Closets and blinds

My mother was moving unexpectedly to a senior residence. We wanted it to feel as much like the home she was leaving and Brian made that possible. The whole process was done in an efficient and timely manner plus my mother was thrilled with the end result. She now has beautiful practical custom closets that meet her needs perfectly and lovely blinds that diffuse the sunlight and look so attractive in her new home. Thank you Sunburst Shutters

We are so glad to hear how happy your Mom is with everything. Thank you for sending in this review.

klipper
klipper
1 review Burnaby, BC

New blinds.

Brian came in and measured our windows in our condo for honeycomb blinds and roller blinds. He gave us things to consider about the blinds, such as number of cell and if the blinds can be lifted by hand above and below, or to use a cord. He had many samples for us to select from. The installer was efficient and had the blinds installed quickly and professionally. Once we ordered the blinds it took 4 weeks for them to be delivered.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Nice to hear how happy you are with everything!

joshdrummond
joshdrummond

Closet interiors

Brian came in to discuss the design of the interiors of our closets. We agreed on a design, he measured everything and put the order in. A few weeks later, an installer came in and put everything in. Everyone we dealt with was very friendly, helpful and professional and the prices were reasonable. I would highly recommend them to others.

Thank you for sending in this review. It was great working with you! We are thrilled to hear how pleased you are.
Warm regards,

yoshiminakano1
yoshiminakano1
1 review Vancouver, BC

Horizontal top-down. bottom-up window blind in living room, Vertical blind patio doors, Closet organizers —hallway and bedroom

I was fortunate to find Brian Cady to custom order my horizontal top-down, bottom-up living room blind and my vertical patio door blind. To find out that he could also design my long-overdue closets was a thrill. I especially appreciated the many options he gave me and helped choose the configurations of the 2 closets which best suited my needs.
From the initial phone call and his home consultation, I trusted his design sense, vast experiences in the field and his professional, friendly manner which carried on throughout our whole project. I am thankful for the services of Keith, his closet installer and for Kola for installing my blinds. What a bonus to have such a team working together. I have already recommended Sunburst Shutters and Closets to my friends.

Thank you for sending in this review. We are thrilled to hear how happy you are with everything! It was a pleasure working with you.Thank you for the referrals!
Warm regards,

Marko
Marko
1 review Burnaby, BC

Blinds and shutters

I contacted them for shutters and blinds and Brian responded quickly and was so accommodating to come and see me about my place. After a few weeks the order came in and he scheduled the installer to come and put them in. I wasn't able to stay home but left him in my place to do the work. That afternoon when I got home all I can say is "WOW"! The blinds and shutters that were ordered were great! And the install and completed work was amazing. There was not a thing out of place. And the place was completely updated with a new look. I live on a busy street and the first night I noticed just how well the shutters work for noise reduction. And I also noticed just home much heat was also retained because of them. This is the best investment I have made and so happy to have done it with such a conscious and trustworthy company and team. I am recommending them to the others in the building for shutters for noise reduction in the bedrooms!

Hi Marko,

We are thrilled to hear how happy you are! Thank you for taking the time to send in this review!

Bev a.
Bev a.

Closets and window coverings

We loved working with Brian at Sunburst. We had only a vague idea of what we wanted for the closets in our old house as well as window coverings. Brian came in and asked all the right questions and delivered the perfect solutions. We are thrilled. Service is friendly and prompt as well as expert, creative and affordable. We would not hesitate to recommend Sunburst to anyone looking for closet and window covering ideas, products and services.

Thank you for taking the time to do this review. It was great working with you and seeing everything come together for you!
Warm regards

Janice
Janice

Blinds

I needed to cover a large picture window and decided to get custom shutters. Brian listened to our ideas and concerns and added his experience to produce a workable solution. The installer was prompt and efficient. I am really impressed on how the shutters look and the service offered.

Really glad to hear how happy you are with everything! Thank you for sending in this review.
All the best,

More about Sunburst Shutters & Closets

The Sunburst Advantage is Our Dedication

At Sunburst Shutters & Closets, we offer products, services, and philosophies that make us a leader in the home design industry. With our signature polywood shutters and a vast selection of closet collections, we bring life to homes with a design that looks toward longevity, performance, and aesthetic. From blinds to shades, to shutters, and closets, Sunburst Shutters & Closets provides the full breadth of home design options to help you achieve your vision.