Sun Shades Window Fashions

Shutters & Blinds
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Vaughan  >  Sun Shades Window Fashions

Reviews for Sun Shades Window Fashions

Blinds

Our experience with with this company was terrible, measured wrong, was longer to get our blinds than should have taken. No one at the company took any responsibility for any of the issues and only blamed the other staff. I would never use them again and never recommend them.

Major in Vaughan
Major in Vaughan

Excellent Service and great products and installation

We reached out to SunShades Window Fashions for motorized blinds. We had contacted MANY other companies and it always seemed so complicated.

Justin Dawkins and his team at SunShades made the process so easy and straight forward. They came out all the way from Concord Ont to Durham for measurements.

When it came to installation, the team encountered a problem with our pre-existing wiring (no fault of SunShades). They did their best and allowed us time to get our wiring reviewed and came back to finish the install at a later date.

Justin and the team at SunShades are wonderful to work with and go above and beyond in service.

dorothytam24 in Aurora
dorothytam24 in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Maxxmar shades

We had a very positive experience with Sun Shades in Vaughan. It started off as a drive-by but Justin was great to deal with that we ended up buying from him. Very knowledgeable in his products, great pricing, prompt in emails and phenomenal follow-up. Mark, the installer was very pleasant as well. There was a manufacturer defect and had Sun Shades not pointed it out, we probably wouldn't have ever noticed. They came back, uninstalled the shade, sent it in for repair and re-installed it. Would recommend them!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review.......!!!

Christinapers  in Mississauga
Christinapers in Mississauga

Blinds for my Home

I was extremely satisfied with the service and products that I received at Sun Shades in Concord. They were very professional and organized. It was a pleasure getting my blinds there and I love the way they look. Thank you everyone at Sun Shades

Great Advice

We couldn't be happier with the quality of product and service we received from Trish. She has a fabulous sense of style and a pleasure to deal with. Trish helped us find the perfect complement to our home at a reasonable price.

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such nice words!

Bench seat cushion

I had a custom bench seat cushion made to order for our kitchen reno - although it was a bit pricey, the quality and fabric selection was great. Trish was very helpful and responsive to my questions. I would definitely recommend their services. Very happy.

Very Happy to here that you are Happy with your Bench seat cushion that Trish helped with choosing. Thank you for taking the time to write this review!!

D&M
D&M
2 reviews Nobleton, ON

Hunter Douglas - Silhouette Blinds

After a great deal of searching and comparing, we went back to Sun Shades in Vaughan. We met with Justin and found him to be very sincere and knowledgeable but I would have to say that what is best about him is the patience and service that he delivers. He worked with my wife and myself and we were very comfortable dealing with Justin. The Hunter Douglas product really sells itself but it is the sales consultant that makes the difference. There is so much detail that one needs to consider when measuring and ordering and we felt that Justin (as well as his associates at the store) was there for us through every step of the way. I would highly recommend working with Justin on your next project.

On behalf of Sun Shades, myself and Justin from our Vaughan Showroom, we would like to Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review with such kind words !!

Diane in Ottawa
Diane in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Blinds

Im just writing to say how satisfied I was with the blinds but most importantly with your customer service. You were so helpful, so accommodating and just all around a pleasure to deal with. The installer was also very professional, punctual and courteous. I have to say that I`m often disappointed at the lack of customer service in general wherever you go these days, so it was very refreshing to deal with people who genuinely cared about their customers`experience.

Thank you Very Much for taking the time to write such a nice Review !! Your kind words go a long way !!

Angela R.
Angela R.
4 reviews Schomberg, ON

Beautiful blinds - superb service

I resisted getting blinds but the sun was too much for my mom. On a whim before meeting a friend for dinner, dropped in the store on Main Street in Newmarket and met the nicest, least pushy, pleasant, knowledgeable, helpful sales person - Lorie was super. A few weeks later my custom blinds were installed by an equally wonderful man - competent, timely, quick but thorough, considerate. Excellent company, excellent service, excellent price and excellent product. Couldn't be more pleased.

We are happy to hear that you found us in Newmarket and that you had a great experience with Lorie !! Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words !!

Manana K
Manana K

Window coverings, Hunter Duglas

Thank you Sunshades team, Lynn and Gerry for all the patience and work you put for me. Blinds are gorgeous, drapes were fixed to our liking without hesitation . Thank you very much, we are very happy with your service.
Mary

More about Sun Shades Window Fashions

At Sun Shades we offer blinds, shades, shutters and drapery. Get all the brand name window coverings from us! Hunter Douglas, Maxxmar, Shade-o-matic, Eclipse Shutters and More!