Sun Shades Window Fashions

Shutters & Blinds
Sun Shades Window Fashions

Reviews for Sun Shades Window Fashions

Purchase of custom blinds

We really enjoyed working with Lynn. She answered all our questions and also had great design suggestions. Blinds look great and we are happy with the mechanics and quality of our new blinds.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Window coverings

Lynn from Sun Shades was amazing! She is very knowledgeable and knew instantly the best window coverings that I would be satisfied with.
From ordering to installing, she was with us every step of the way. She was able to get us an incredible price as well. We are extremely happy with the service and the product. Thanks Lynn!

Nella

Angela B in Richmond Hill
Angela B in Richmond Hill

Amazing service

Lynn at Sun Shades in Richmond Hill was amazing to work with. She was great at helping us find exactly what we were looking for that best suited us. She didn't just try to sell us the first thing we went for if it wouldn't work for our family just to get the sale as many other companies do. The order was placed and installed quickly after we ordered our blind and Mark the installer was very quick and helpful with install. The blinds look amazing and I am so happy with our choice. Thank you so much for all your help Lynn. I would very highly recommend Lynn at Sun Shades for anyone looking for blinds.

Angela- Richmond Hill

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Hunter Douglas sun shade

We went to the store to find out about the sun shades. The store ‘sales person was very friendly and assist us to find a right and suitable choice. We are so happy. Thank you for your wonderful customer service.

Thank you for your Kind words !

Israt in Toronto
Israt in Toronto

Amazing Servive

Lynn was absolutely amazing!. Her product knowledge is incredible and her going above and beyond mentality is worthy of praise. After the installation, I change my mind on one of the blinds and Lynn was so accommodating! She even rushed it through so that the new blind can be installed before my guests arrive. Mark and Rob were great as well.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such wonderful comments!! Greatly appreciated !!

Jannette in Richmond Hill
Jannette in Richmond Hill

Warranty repair

Lynn was a pleasure to deal with.She worked to ensure that my tilt bars for the shutters were repaired in as efficient and cost effective manner as possible. She is very mindful of the customer's needs and has a very pleasant and friendly demeanor. I would be happy to work with her in the future should the need arise.

Jannette

Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful words !!
This means a lot to us.

Blind repair

Lynn was exceptional to deal with.
She did everything she could to save us the costs in repairing our broken blind. Not only did she research to see if we were still under warranty with the previous owners of our home... she tried to see if she could fix our blind In her store.
She is first class!!!!

Geeat Shades Excellent Service

Lynn gave us excellent advice and service. The price was substantially less than the other companies we tried. The shades were exactly as ordered, fit perfectly and were professionally installed ahead of schedule. I would recommend Lynn and Sunshades without hesitation.

Crystal in Toronto
Crystal in Toronto

Window coverings for new home

Lynn was absolutely wonderful to work with! I had no idea what to do with the bare windows of my new home and Lynn made excellent recommendations which I am so happy with. She genuinely cares about her job and her clients - taking the time to call with updates on my order and following up afterwards to make sure I was pleased. Mark installed the blinds and was also very professional and friendly. Both product and customer service are outstanding and I highly recommend Sun Shades!!

Brown & Beattie Ltd. in Richmond Hill
Brown & Beattie Ltd. in Richmond Hill

Office Blinds

Our experience with Lynn was wonderful. She was very professional and prompt in helping us with all of our needs! Lynn not only helped us pick blinds (that look absolutely fantastic in our new office) but she also went out of her way to make sure that we were taken care of. While our blinds were on back order she delivered us some temporary blinds to make sure that we would be comfortable during our wait. Installation was so quick! Overall Lynn did a great job helping us put the finishing touches on our new office. Thanks Lynn! We highly recommend Lynn and Sun Shades to everyone.

More about Sun Shades Window Fashions

At Sun Shades we offer blinds, shades, shutters and drapery. Get all the brand name window coverings from us! Hunter Douglas, Maxxmar, Shade-o-matic, Eclipse Shutters and More!
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Vaughan?