Student Works Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Proudly servicing all across Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Markham  >  Student Works Painting

Reviews for Student Works Painting

lstrup in London
lstrup in London

House Painting

Victoria To was perfectly professional, talented and competent. A pleasure to work with and instilled great confidence. Her team was also a absolute pleasure to have around, very capable and established a safe working environment. A great experience having them around!!

Hi, Thank you for reviewing Victoria! We are really happy that she did such a great job and had a great impact in your community! Thank you - Student Works

Bezzina Family in London
Bezzina Family in London
1 review London, ON

Sunroom: Interior & Exterior; Pillars; Shutters; Screen Door; AND Interior: Wood Ceilings; Door Frames; Doors

Victoria (Owner/Operator) & her ENTIRE CREW, Abi, Lucas & Jimmy, were a pleasure to have working in our home(s) {2 separate jobs}. They were polite, respectful, personable, fun, hard-working, professional, energetic, punctual, thorough, and competent. We were delighted to witness their passions and strong work ethics, and to get to know each better in the time they worked in our home (s).
They worked extremely well together as a team, an important ingredient for success! We are thrilled with the final results at both locations, and most impressed. The end results were everything we had originally hoped for, and more than we expected, so we are completely satisfied. We will highly recommend Victoria and her entire crew to our family and friends! We also found the price(s)/quotes to be fair, given the service and end results achieved. Thank you.

Hi Bezzina family, we are extremely happy that your experience with us has been a great one! We are very proud of our hard working students and appreciate the feedback. Thank you so much! - Student Works

jim cushing in London
jim cushing in London

Front Porch Painting

Great work done on time and no collateral damage. Big improvement to the appearance of our home. Will use the service again in the future. We would recommend student works to friends and family for sure.

Hi Jim, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Our students have definitely had a great summer! - Student Works

S&S in London
S&S in London

Garage staining

Victoria, Jimmy and Abi were amazing painting our garage! It’s a rough finish board and batten style and was very dry so it was extremely time consuming to get two coats on it in one day. They stayed late to get it done rather than having to stop and come back the next day. Thank you for your hard work!!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We appreciate the support - Student Works

Channy TaeTae in Brampton
Channy TaeTae in Brampton

WORST External House Painting

ORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE: wish I could rate ZERO. Communication is a ZERO . I Should have cancelled after they cancelled my original date. I had to call 3 or four times in a row just to get a reply. I had to ask four times for a new date while being told he doesn’t know because he is busy. I asked for my deposit back so I can find somebody else . Then he gave me a date. On the day he came to do the job he tried to tell me his manager said he has to charge me an EXTRA 10% because the original person who I signed the contract with shouldn’t have offered it to me. I said too bad I have a bloody CONTRACT. May I add that their quote wasn’t the cheapest so it not like I was getting a really good deal . I was also told that they would complete in one day when quoted and they took two whole days because only one person was doing the majority of the work. THE MOST HORRIBLE PAINT JOB EVER. The sloppiest most unprofessional paint job on the front of the house . It really looks like a student who has never painted before did the work.. I asked for my front door , garage and window box. When they said they were finished I was appalled. My husband GAVE THEM PAINTER TAPE. And asked why they didn’t use it for the lines .. the lines were so ugly and sloppy I wanted to cry. Then they tried to fix it and at that point I just wanted them to leave. I FEEL LIKE I WAS ROBBED. DO NOT USE THESE GUYS.

Hi Channy, we are really sorry that you're experience with us has not been a good one. As we understand, the operator and his District Manager are currently working with you to resolve these issues and to ensure your are satisfied. If you would like to discuss this further, please call our head office at 905-201-1477 and speak to Catherine. - Student Works

Private User reviews Montreal,

Deck and Fence stain

Despite an intense situation with a close neighbor, Austin and his crew managed to complete a 2 day deck and fence stain job in a very professional manner. I appreciated their hard work, attention to detail, honesty and after service (quality control) and will not hesitate to do business with them again in a near future.

Hi, Thank you so much for your positive review. We are happy to hear that everything worked out in the end. - Student Works

Thanks in Cambridge
Thanks in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Painting

Jeremy Blondel was professional, trustworthy, a hard worker, courteous and a delight to work with. He worked diligently throughout the day. When the paint color was a little off, he went to the paint store and had the paint re-tinted to make the match better. I would highly recommend him!!

Thank you for taking the time and posting a review! We appreciate that you trusted Jeremy and his crew to do some work for you this summer. - Student Works

Robyn in Ottawa
Robyn in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Pain front veranda and railing

Ana Lleras is the owner of the Student Works company that we hired. Ana and Tyler did an amazing job. Ana understands the importance of preparing the surface before applying the paint. Ana and Tyler took great care to first prep and then paint. Ana knows the Dulux line of paint products that she uses. She sat with us and explained our options and made recommendations. Thank you Ana!

Hi Robyn, thank you very much for posting a positive review for Ana's team. We truly appreciate it! - Student Works

Darcy in Aurora
Darcy in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Window Cleaning

Great Service,, showed up when they said they would. Very professional from the quote to the delivery, Jamie Finlay did a great job. I would recommend Jamie and his team.

Hi Darcy, thank you very much for the positive review. We are so glad that Jamie and his team are running a rockstar business this summer! - Student Works

Allen from Metcalfe
Allen from Metcalfe
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting kitchen dining room living room bedroom ceiling

Ana Maria and Tyler are professional, knowledgeable, courteous, conscientious, reliable, and did a fabulous job!

Our home has a 40 foot tall cathedral ceiling and is open concept. In short, it is a challenging home to paint. Ana Maria and Tyler did an awesome job. You can’t go wrong by hiring them

Hi Allen, thank you very much for the positive review. We appreciate that you support our local students to help them pay for their college tuition! - Student Works

More about Student Works Painting

We have been training hard working students to paint homes across Canada since 1981. We have satisfied over 100,000 clients and aim to satisfy you!

Student Works Painting is looking forward to serve you.

We offer Condo Painting, House Painting, Commercial Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Residential Painting, Staining, Wallpaper and Refinishing.