Student Works Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Proudly servicing all across Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Markham  >  Student Works Painting

Reviews for Student Works Painting

Channy TaeTae in Brampton
Channy TaeTae in Brampton

WORST External House Painting

ORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE: wish I could rate ZERO. Communication is a ZERO . I Should have cancelled after they cancelled my original date. I had to call 3 or four times in a row just to get a reply. I had to ask four times for a new date while being told he doesn’t know because he is busy. I asked for my deposit back so I can find somebody else . Then he gave me a date. On the day he came to do the job he tried to tell me his manager said he has to charge me an EXTRA 10% because the original person who I signed the contract with shouldn’t have offered it to me. I said too bad I have a bloody CONTRACT. May I add that their quote wasn’t the cheapest so it not like I was getting a really good deal . I was also told that they would complete in one day when quoted and they took two whole days because only one person was doing the majority of the work. THE MOST HORRIBLE PAINT JOB EVER. The sloppiest most unprofessional paint job on the front of the house . It really looks like a student who has never painted before did the work.. I asked for my front door , garage and window box. When they said they were finished I was appalled. My husband GAVE THEM PAINTER TAPE. And asked why they didn’t use it for the lines .. the lines were so ugly and sloppy I wanted to cry. Then they tried to fix it and at that point I just wanted them to leave. I FEEL LIKE I WAS ROBBED. DO NOT USE THESE GUYS.

Hi Channy, we are really sorry that you're experience with us has not been a good one. As we understand, the operator and his District Manager are currently working with you to resolve these issues and to ensure your are satisfied. If you would like to discuss this further, please call our head office at 905-201-1477 and speak to Catherine. - Student Works

1 review Montreal,

Deck and Fence stain

Despite an intense situation with a close neighbor, Austin and his crew managed to complete a 2 day deck and fence stain job in a very professional manner. I appreciated their hard work, attention to detail, honesty and after service (quality control) and will not hesitate to do business with them again in a near future.

Hi, Thank you so much for your positive review. We are happy to hear that everything worked out in the end. - Student Works

Thanks in Cambridge
Thanks in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Painting

Jeremy Blondel was professional, trustworthy, a hard worker, courteous and a delight to work with. He worked diligently throughout the day. When the paint color was a little off, he went to the paint store and had the paint re-tinted to make the match better. I would highly recommend him!!

Thank you for taking the time and posting a review! We appreciate that you trusted Jeremy and his crew to do some work for you this summer. - Student Works

Robyn in Ottawa
Robyn in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Pain front veranda and railing

Ana Lleras is the owner of the Student Works company that we hired. Ana and Tyler did an amazing job. Ana understands the importance of preparing the surface before applying the paint. Ana and Tyler took great care to first prep and then paint. Ana knows the Dulux line of paint products that she uses. She sat with us and explained our options and made recommendations. Thank you Ana!

Hi Robyn, thank you very much for posting a positive review for Ana's team. We truly appreciate it! - Student Works

Darcy in Aurora
Darcy in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Window Cleaning

Great Service,, showed up when they said they would. Very professional from the quote to the delivery, Jamie Finlay did a great job. I would recommend Jamie and his team.

Hi Darcy, thank you very much for the positive review. We are so glad that Jamie and his team are running a rockstar business this summer! - Student Works

Allen from Metcalfe
Allen from Metcalfe
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Painting kitchen dining room living room bedroom ceiling

Ana Maria and Tyler are professional, knowledgeable, courteous, conscientious, reliable, and did a fabulous job!

Our home has a 40 foot tall cathedral ceiling and is open concept. In short, it is a challenging home to paint. Ana Maria and Tyler did an awesome job. You can’t go wrong by hiring them

Hi Allen, thank you very much for the positive review. We appreciate that you support our local students to help them pay for their college tuition! - Student Works

bkwindsor in Windsor
bkwindsor in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Inexperienced, poorly trained painters

Windsor Student Painters - Warranty repaint of our great room ceiling has gone from bad to worse. We felt the student painters were not at all trained or experienced when they completed the original job - with the completion of the warranty repaint we know this is the case. The repaint is even worse than before. We are done with these people and are going to pay an experienced professional painter to clean up their mess. Pictures say it all.....

Hi, we are sorry that your experience with Student Works was not a good one. As we understand, you are working with one of our District Managers and a veteran operator to fix the issue. We will work with you until you are satisfied with the job. Please do not hesitate to contact our office at 905-201-1477 and speak to Catherine. We thank you for your cooperation. - Student Works

1 review Cambridge, ON

Excellent

I was so impressed by the professionnalisme and awesome work done by Austin Trudeau and his crew. Highly recommend them. We have dealt with many different contractors for various home improvement and home renovation project and have never been more impressed and satisfied.

Hi, Thank you for letting us know that Austin and his crew did such a fantastic job! They are working extra hard this summer - Student Works

1 review Ottawa, ON

Ceiling job

Excellant job by Mac Mercier. Ceiling job done until right. A professional job well done.very clean and respectable person.i would not hesitate to hire him again or recommend him to others. Fantastic job Mac.

Hi, Thank you for leaving us a review and supporting our students this year. We all appreciate your support! - Student Works

David in Ottawa
David in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Gable painting

The people from Student Works were going around my neighborhood a few months ago asking people for work. I hired them to repaint the gable of my house, as it had been a long time since it was done. Sarah Jane's team did a very professional job and Sarah Jane herself was very pleasant, courteous and professional. Great job.

Hi David, Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very happy with Sarah and her crew - Student Works

More about Student Works Painting

We have been training hard working students to paint homes across Canada since 1981. We have satisfied over 100,000 clients and aim to satisfy you!

Student Works Painting is looking forward to serve you.

We offer Condo Painting, House Painting, Commercial Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Residential Painting, Staining, Wallpaper and Refinishing.