Store Your Style - No Longer In Business

Closet & Storage Solutions
260 Adelaide St E Toronto ON M5A 1N1
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Toronto  >  Store Your Style - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Store Your Style - No Longer In Business

kbutton of etobicoke
kbutton of etobicoke

Clothing Storage

I used Store Your Style and found Courtney to be so helpful. I have been undergoing a series of extensive renovations on my home and as a result have had to move out. The team came to see me and in less than three hours took away all my summer clothes and are storing them for me until my renovations are complete. Its really been a lifesaver because i can't imagine where I would keep all of these shoes and clothes. Thanks Store Your Style.

AmeliaQQ
AmeliaQQ

clothing storage

I found out about Store Your Style through a friend. I live in a one bedroom condo and constantly lack sufficient storage space. The business principals came to my own and gave me a free consultation on what solutions they could provide to increase the amount of closet space. They came back two days later and took away all my summer clothes that i'm not using to create more space for my winter clothes in my closets. They were prompt and very professional. Such a unique and complimentary service to condo living!

Carine from Vaughan
Carine from Vaughan

Seasonal Clothing Storage

I called up Store Your Style after seeing them featured in Sweetspot (Sweet Nothing). They were very timely with my initial email request and when they got back to me they thoroughly explained the various service offerings. I am moving away on an 8 month secondment and they gave me alot of flexibility in when i can get my clothing back from them as well as a detailed inventory of every item stored. The service is really very personal and i wouldn't hesitate in recommending them.

More about Store Your Style - No Longer In Business

OUT OF BUSINESS
Looking for Closet & Storage Solutions pros in Toronto?