Stirling Furniture

julie palmese in Ancaster
julie palmese in Ancaster
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Chairs and Ottoman custom made

We were able to choose our own fabric and style of chairs including the type of "feet." The furniture has lasted for years and maintained its shape and quality. The fabric we chose was not from the store. They used some that we had special ordered from a company and brought to them.

C&A in Durand

905-389-7097
140 Hester Street
Hamilton
L9A 2N8

I find furniture shopping rather difficult, as I don't have a good imagination and there's so much to think about! I find that Stirling is a good place to shop, as the salespeople are very friendly and helpful, without being pushy (I don't believe they're on commission). The advice they've given me has been good, and the pricing on the furniture good, especially given the quality. The options are also really good, without being overwhelming.

What I also appreciate is that sales tax and delivery are included in their prices, so I really know how much I will be spending. I highly recommend this store!

finsbury
finsbury
4 reviews ,

Reupholstering

Three weeks passed after the furniture was picked up and no one contacted me to inform me about the cost of repair and in the meantime the reupholsters were supposidly waiting for me to give them the go ahead to make the repairs. No one called me to tell me this. I only found out because I called. Several more weeks passed and I called on several occasions to find out the status of my furniture. They keep saying next week, and two months later I am still waiting.