Steveston's Crafts 'N More

Xiaoqing Xia from Richmond
Xiaoqing Xia from Richmond
4 reviews Richmond, BC

Home decor

I love home decor and decided to try out some DIY experiments to vamp up my home. Steveston's Crafts 'N Things is now my to-go place for my DIY materials! The sales associates there were all very knowledgeable and gave me tips and tricks that were useful to a beginner like myself. The fabrics and materials I had bought were also made of great quality, which made my finished product look more valuable than the actual cost of production. Overall, I am very satisfied with both the customer service and materials bought. I will definitely be returning!