Steeles Paint & Decorating Centre

Reviews for Steeles Paint & Decorating Centre

stucco master
stucco master

FREINDLY AND KNOWLEDGABLE STAFF

I am a contractor that has used these guys for over two years and couldn't be happier with their service. These guys are my only go to guys for paint, and expert advice
Stucco Master

Rude Employee

I have always been very impressed with Steeles Paint, the employees have been nothing but courteous and professional. However, last week I went in to order paint and wallpaper. After the lady kindly helped me place my wallpaper order and choose paint samples to match, I took it up to the counter. That was were i met a bully. He is an older man that has worked there for years, but he literally smirked at me, criticized my paint choice, and overall spoke loudly so everyone around could hear. He was also very argumentative. I have never had an experience like it, and now i dread going back to pick up my wallpaper and the last of the paint!!

I wanted to begin by thanking you for being a loyal customer. As the owner of Steeles Paint, I take pride and responsibility for the high quality of service we endeavour to achieve with all of our customers. I wanted to let you know that I have spoken to the employee involved and he has been reprimanded for his actions. Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention and giving me this teaching opportunity for this particular member of my staff. I apologize for any discomfort that you have experienced in my store with your last visit but please rest assured that it will not happen again.

Claudio
Owner Steeles Paint & Decor

Vik from Toronto
Vik from Toronto

Great stuff

This store is amazing! I've bought paint in bulk at three stores in the GTA, and Steeles Paint was actually a pleasant experience. (Initially I didn't expect to get any service based on their low prices. Can't have both right?) But the staff are well informed, answers to emails were detailed and technical, and the guys in the spray centre are just awesome. I wish I had more stuff to paint just to give me a reason to go back to the store again.

Sasha in King city
Sasha in King city
1 review King City, ON

Paint the whole house

Great store, good variety, great quality of paint and reasonable prices. Stuff is knowledgeable and helpful.
I would recommend this store to anyone who is looking for some help in choosing the right paint for your project.

Rosanna Chatlani in Oakville
Rosanna Chatlani in Oakville
2 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Paint

Choosing paint colours is always the most difficult part of decorating. The staff were very patient and spent time with me. I chose 4 different colours for my house and they look fantastic. Thank you for making choosing paint very easy.

Daniela in Woodbridge
Daniela in Woodbridge
2 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Painting and Decorating Advice

Steeles Paint will be my number one store for paint and decorating supplies. The people on staff are very friendly and know how to steer you in the right decoration to make your decorating vision to come true. The decorators on site are very knowledgeable and extremely friendly.

sandra corrado in Woodbridge
sandra corrado in Woodbridge
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

painting whole house

Steeles paint is very organized. The staff is very knowledgeable about all the products they sell. They have designers in the store that will help you choose paint. The variety is amazing and prices are good based on the fact that the paint ios good quality and lasts a long time.

Anne in Maple
Anne in Maple
1 review ,

varnish for floors

extremely knowledgeable staff, hours of operation are great, they also have interior decorator on staff - very helpful, she will also do house calls for a fee worthwhile, they also carry high end equipment for painting

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Retailers pros in Woodbridge?