Staples Business Depot

Computer Repairs and Support
2780 Sweden Way, Suite 110 Richmond BC V6V 2X1
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Richmond  >  Staples Business Depot

Reviews for Staples Business Depot

Carol P.
Carol P.

Computer Monitor

We purchased a classic square computer monitor online and it was suppose to be a one month delivery. I contacted the head office and asked if it could be shipped earlier as we really needed it as ours had broken.
It was delivered the next day and we were so happy.
We then had some problems connecting the monitor to our computer and so we went to the Yonge & Roxbourgh Store and they immediately helped us to get everything working.
We would definitely recommend shopping at Staples and we are very pleased with their website and in store service.

Lamb in Richmond
Lamb in Richmond
8 reviews Richmond, BC

Product

super convenient and always easy to find parking in this location of staples. employees are always nice and helpful when you cannot find something. and if they are out of stock, it can be ordered online.

Nicolas Danekel from Vancouver
Nicolas Danekel from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Computer repair

I went to Staples Business Depot to fix loading issues on my computer. I left a laptop and in 3 days it was ready for pick up. Customer services was above and beyond.

lovely_littleloo in Vancouver
lovely_littleloo in Vancouver
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Aspire one netbook

The best thing about Staples is their fairly cheap warranty deals in comparison to other stores such as future shop or best buy. The customer service was very through and they even gave me a discount on the microsoft applications that I wanted to install on my new netbook. Great place for students to buy their school supplies.

me in kits
me in kits
1 review Vancouver, BC

office reno

While I was looking for an office desk, choose a set up, the staff let me know that in the back there was a discontinued item that might work... it was half the price and suited me perfectly.Yahoo! When we moved over the computer portion of the purchase they were terrific in answering my questions and assisting me in making the most thrifty options to suit my budget, from paper to ink to back up systems.