Stan,The-Handyman

Review for Stan,The-Handyman

Jill in Peel Village
Jill in Peel Village

Bathroom renovation

Stanley Bell, or Stan-The-Handyman as he's known here in Peel Village, is one of our local Brampton handymen, but I found he is much more than that - he's an exceptional craftsman. His ideas, design, and ultimate renovation of my main bathroom was superb - he treated my house as if it was his own, which confirmed all the references that he gave, that his attention to detail is precise.

I plan to have him back to renovate my master bedroom and ensuite as soon as I can pry him away from his current jobs. He's a busy man, and you might have to wait a while, but you'll find he's worth waiting for.