Stan's Plumbing & Heating Supplies

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
101 Beverley Street Guelph ON N1E3C3
HomeStars  >  Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories in Guelph  >  Stan's Plumbing & Heating Supplies

Reviews for Stan's Plumbing & Heating Supplies

mike cormier from Guelph
mike cormier from Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

anything, plumbing wise

I know Stan's doesn't need my help but I wanted to thank them for all their help over the years. While it's true that they are a bit tucked away, it's like finding a buried treasure. Everyone who I asked for help at various stores would eventually tell me to go to Stan's for something that they didn't stock or couldn't understand (I can be a little confusing sometimes - ask my family). I would go to Stan's and they would have the part on the counter before I finished explaining. And they can tell me how it's installed, or suggest an alternative solution before I even have a chance to realize that they have just quickly solved a problem that I have been struggling with for too long. As a first-time homeowner, I honestly can't thank them enough for the peace of mind I get from knowing that they are there. I've never had a long wait or a big bill. There's lots to read on the walls. I hope they're around at least as long as I am and for generations to come. I think they help Guelph to be a great place to live. Many thanks.

s.white in Oakville
s.white in Oakville

Toilet repair

I had heard of Stan's plumbing and heating supply store from a friend and when I was in need of a part for the mechanism inside the toilet I headed there. I brought the complete insides from my tank thinking they would simply sell me a whole new set. I was pleasantly surprised when the sales person took a look, suggested I only needed one new part for the repair and sold me that part. Sure enough, I got home, installed the contraption again and it worked beautifully!
The place is a busy one with a number of sales people helping the steady stream of customers. They were all very knowledgeable, friendly AND helpful. What a great place!
The down side is the fact that it is tucked away in a tough spot to find.