Stained Glass Services

Mirrors & Glass
Stained Glass Services

Reviews for Stained Glass Services

Leaded window repair/replacement

I needed a 70 year old leaded casement window repaired as the lead was cracking and panes were missing from the window. Spoke the owner)and after viewing the pictures I sent, he advised the window should be rebuilt for best results. He completely rebuilt the window within the original frame - it looks brand new! He did a lovely job, was reasonably priced and completed the window very quickly! Very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend.

Thank you Tracy Was happy to restore that for you

AB in Toronto
AB in Toronto
9.8/10

leaded glass panels, round stained glass window

Before discovering Stained Glass Services, I waited months and months for my glass projects to be started so, I decided to look for a different glass artist/studio. That's when I found John at SGS. He has been very easy to work with, his prices are appropriate, and his time lines have been excellent. He also has some wonderful work on display, and always ensures that the decisions we make for custom pieces are aesthetically and functionally sound. I've been very pleased with the quality and timeliness of his work, and definitely recommend him.

downtown-686
downtown-686

9.5/10

custom lamp, leaded window restoration,

John Dugas does beautiful work. A skilled craftsmen, he made a dining room lamp for me more than 20 years ago that is a work of art. Since then, he has repaired and restored leaded glass windows in my Annex home, and done the glass for a new pair of french doors. He is a pleasure to deal with - creative, and completely reliable. I think his rates are reasonable for the quality of work he does, and I will certainly use him any time I have work to be done with glass. I highly recommend his business.

More about Stained Glass Services

Custom stained glass work, repairs and restorations. Now located at 25 Hollinger Rd Unit #11
Looking for Mirrors & Glass pros in East York?