Stafford Homes Ltd

Reviews for Stafford Homes Ltd

melissaj in Toronto
melissaj in Toronto

Nice Home BUT Personal Safety is an Issue

I’m happy with the home I purchased, however, I have had a few issues with the builder for my freehold town house. The most alarming is that the builder kept a spare key to my home without my knowledge and let themselves in without my knowledge or consent. According to my lawyer, Tarion, and the Durham police department, this is not common practice and it trespassing. Only after I complained, was I told that Stafford informed us they would keep a spare key, which I was most certainly not told, as I would never have allowed this. Stafford refused to pay to have my locks changed so for my personal safety, I had to pay for this on my own. Stafford had people in and out of my house for over an hour and because no one was home to monitor them, I have no idea who entered my home, what they did while they were there, and what they may have touched, damaged or taken during the hour plus they trespassed into my home.
Be very careful with this builder!

Sally and Paul from Toronto
Sally and Paul from Toronto

New Home Presale Service

Very customer service oriented. These folks go above and beyond the call of duty to listen and accommodate their customer's needs. Friendly and trustworthy. Building of site has yet to begin, so stay tuned for report on overall delivery of product. To date however, these folks are A1!

More about Stafford Homes Ltd

As one of Toronto’s most experienced and innovative real estate development companies, STAFFORD has built a strong reputation for construction quality, beautiful designs and efficient living spaces while consistently developing award winning projects on time and in accordance with the highest standards in the industry. Stafford Homes, and its sister ...