Square Footage

Reviews for Square Footage

Sally in Toronto, Ontario
Sally in Toronto, Ontario

Kitchen Renovation

I purchased an older condo that needed to be renovated. After experiencing several issues with unprofessional contractors, I came across Square Footage and immediately knew this was a company with a great deal of professionalism that took great pride in the work they do and how they treat their clients.

I was fortunate enough to work with their Senior Designer Laura, who was absolutely wonderful and helped renovate my space within my budget. She and John, along with their other contractors came out to see my space and assess what work needed to be done (full kitchen renovated, floor tiling, new interior doors, new vanity in my bathroom, etc).

Laura then moved forward with designing a lovely kitchen for me, selecting beautiful samples for my tiled floor and provided direction on paint colours and fixtures for both my kitchen and bathroom. She pushed me out of my comfort zone, and as a result I have a stunning kitchen, resulting in a few friends copying for their own renovations! She was also very patient with me and was very responsive to my concerns and questions.

Besides the design process, Steven was the carpenter who worked in my home and he was fantastic. Since I'm in a condo there are many rules to adhere to, and Steven along with all the other contractors followed them without fail. Guy their tiler is a miracle worker!

Overall I'm so glad I found Square Footage - they turned my nightmare of a fixer upper and turned it into my dream home. Without the slightest hesitation I would recommend this team of professionals to anyone who wanted to work with designers and contractors who are passionate about what they do, complete the work they say they will do on time and within your budget, and care about your home as much as you do.

Danny from Toronto
Danny from Toronto

Countertop

We had our countertop done with Square Footage. They have a very impressive showroom with some pretty hi tech cabinetry and ingenious drawer organizers. We dealt with Frankie who was very friendly and helpful. We're glad we went with her recommendation to go with a fridge gable despite the small space we had to work with. It ended up giving us more storage space with the larger cabinet that we were able to install. The counter templating and install were done without a hitch. On time and everything as discussed. Would definitely recommend.

Judy Collins in North york
Judy Collins in North york
8 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Our next door neighbours had their kitchen renovated by Square Footage in February last year.We were so impressed with the quality and workmanship that we had them do an update on our kitchen this past July.

Dear Mrs. Collins, It was a pleasure to beautify your kitchen and I hope you are enjoying the space. Please come round to visit the Square Footage design studio & showroom, we missed you during our grand opening. John & Frankie.

Kathleen van den Berg from Toronto
Kathleen van den Berg from Toronto

kitchen renovation

I compared prices with other companies first but the design for our kitchen was created with what we wanted at Square Footage. Logistically they gave us a smart layout, listened to our wants and needs for the kitchen and worked with us on the design. They also had extra quality pieces-extra things that made it stand out in the design-that we liked. Quicker would always be better but it’s not a complaint. It’s never fun to live without a kitchen but we had a laundry room we could use. I would definitely give them the highest rating.

Marie from Toronto
Marie from Toronto

new kitchen

A few years ago we saw them advertised in a store in our neighbourhood. We looked at other companies as well but unless you have them design specifically for you, you can't really do a proper comparison. In the end we also went with Frankie because we had a good gut feeling about him. The project took longer than they originally told us it would but we're very happy with the end result of our new kitchen.

Laura from Toronto
Laura from Toronto

bathroom renovation

We saw the work Square Footage did for my Mother in law and were impressed. We compared prices with other companies for our own bathroom renovation and decided to go with Square Footage. John and the people he worked with all did a great job and they worked well with our condo building ensuring there were no issues. Overall they did a great job.

Randi from Toronto
Randi from Toronto

kitchen renovation

They were recommended to me by a friend (can't remember which one) about four years ago. I compared prices and other factors with other companies first and even had one company that was highly recommended to me come in to speak with me first. However he didn't get me at all-he ignored everything I wanted and even gave me a price increase after we spoke. Then Square Footage came in and what she designed for me was exactly the vision I wanted. She listened (for me form had to follow function) and she went within my budget. The different people (plumbers, etc) came when she said they would and finished the job when she said they would. It was all very professionally done and I was thrilled with the service. I wouldn't hesitate recommending them to other people.

John McLellan Contracting, Durham
John McLellan Contracting, Durham
1 review Pickering, ON

renovations

Please place your brief review here and assign an appropriate star rating. Thank you. Please place your review here and assign an appropriate star rating. Thank you. Please place your review here and assign an appropriate star rating. Thank you.

Catherine from Toronto
Catherine from Toronto

bathroom renovation

We called a couple of other places first and even had one company come out to give us a quote but none of them ever got back to us. Then it was around that time that we saw Square Footage's truck with their logo and decided to use them for our bathroom renovations. The price was more expensive than what we intended to spend, but saying that we were really pleased with their service. They gave us a timeline and stuck with it (as opposed to other companies that give you a timeline and then take months to finish the job). They were really good and I've already recommended them.

Christina from Toronto
Christina from Toronto

Kitchen & bathroom renovation and interior design

I received a personal recommendation for Square Footage from someone that knew John & Frankie, and I've known them for quite some time now. They renovated my kitchen, did all the redesign work, installations, and finishing. They also did the same type of work in my bathrooms. Frankie was instramental in the interior design for all the other rooms in my condo. She knew all the best places to shop for items and has a great sense of style. Frankie & John are a great team to work with. Their experience led to an overall easy process. The workmanship was exceptional and done on schedule. I'm so happy with the result and love how my condo looks and the compliments I receive for it. I've already recommended Square Footage to other people who have also used their services .

More about Square Footage

Square Footage Custom Kitchens & Bath Inc. is a full service, award-winning, interior design firm with a dedicated focus on creating beautiful, functional Kitchens & Baths. We understand the stress that can overtake clients throughout the home renovation process and uniquely addresses this problem by focusing on minimizing client anxiety, ...
Looking for Interior Design pros in Toronto?