Spiros Aluminum & Roofing Inc

Reviews for Spiros Aluminum & Roofing Inc

Brett M in Toronto
Brett M in Toronto

Shingle roof replacement

Exceeded expectations. They did everything you'd expect from a professional. They were timely, reliable, polite, informative, etc. They exceeded my expectations with their excellent clean up of my yard. I was anticipating some debris to be left in my yard but, I swear they left it cleaner than it was before they started the job. Thank you Spiros. They were also aware of and considerate of the neighbours property. Would definitely use you again!

Hi Brett thank you very much for the kind words if there's anything else we can do for you in the future it will be our pleasure to work with you again

Soula in Toronto
Soula in Toronto

Assessment

Spiros was quick to come to our home and assess our roof. He’s very professional, polite, etc. He was sincere and honest when communicating the situation with me. Very informative and helpful. I would recommend this company for sure and use him again in the future, should we require work.

Thank you for kind words Soula... it was my pleasure!

Jane from Bridlewood
Jane from Bridlewood

Why would you look elsewhere when Spiros sets an incredibly high standard?

As I entioned in my May review, Spiros repaired our windstorm damage quickly and efficiently.
Unfortunately the integrity of our 15 year old roof was not up to scratch and in August we discovered a leak in our hallway ceiling. Following 3 months of discussions with our insurance company and evaluations by their adjusters, it was determined that the leak was our responsibility.
It was an easy decision to call Spiros to discuss our options. A new roof was negotiated. Spiros is very thorough when he explained the job scope, his terms and conditions- he lays it all out so there are no surprises for anyone. He and his team completed the work late in the season. The roof looks terrific - we opted for new plywood sheathing and high quality shingles and turbine vents. The job site was left impeccable - no loose nails or shingles. Spiros is trustworthy, very personable, and pragmatic in his approach. He loves what he does. I wish more household contractors would perform to his high standards.

Jane thank you for your kind words. You guys were awesome to deal with. When dealing with people like yourself it makes my job so much easier. It has been a pleasure working with you and a pleasure knowing. Wish you all the best and happy new year!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Roof work

I had a section of my roof where the shingles were curling up. I contacted Spiros Aluminum via HomeStars. The job was completed quickly and all wasted was cleaned up and taken away. You wouldn't have know they were there except for the new roof. I would definitely recommended Spiros Aluminum and Roofing.

Thank you for your kind words and your business

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Small Garage Roof project

It was a small project - garage roof. It was completed quickly - half a day! Ahead of the scheduled time I had been given - which I was grateful for as the roof had been leaking. The roof looks good. The site was cleaned up very nicely. I really enjoyed working with Spiros.

Hi Sarah thank you for your kind words and if there is anything else that we can do for you please let me know thank you Spiros

Brian
Brian
2 reviews Rosemère,

Shingles and Eavestrough

Spiros did a great job from quote to installation replacing shingles and eaves on my home in Richmond Hill. His quote was competitive and his recommendations were clearly explained. Spiros inspected the roof in person and identified exactly what he thought would be best for my roof. The work was done when promised and the property was thoroughly cleaned up before they left.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Spiros!

Hi Brian thank you for your kind words it was a pleasure working with you

PC in Scarborough
PC in Scarborough

Roof replacement

I had my roof replaced and was very impressed with the whole experience. From answering my calls, questions, minor details and cost to the completion of the work was friendly, professional and very accommodating.

The crew did an awesome job and very clean.

Excellent work and am I very satisfied...

Will definitely recommend.

Thank you so much for your kind words... it was pleasure to work with you.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Highly Reliable!

Spiros came up to the house today to help me out of a dire situation when no other company would. I had a major leak in my roof that needed taking care of. He generously went out of his way to help me and I really appreciate all he did. Not to mention he's a great guy too. Thank you Spiros!

UPDATE: Spiros just finished doing my whole roof and what an incredible job they did! Everything looks perfect. The men worked extremely hard even in the hot weather. They did a fantastic clean up as well. I'm so glad I chose Spiros to do the job!

Thank you so much for your kind words. Glad we were able to help out.

George in Richmond Hill
George in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hidden defects in roofing

I was not happy with reroofing by Spiros but eventually got over it. But after the storm in May this year while fixing blown away shingles I discovered 2 hidden defects which I'd like to warn other people about.
1. The protective film was not removed from the tar strips on reverse side of the shingles. I think it's rather common "shortcut" by roofers since I found a lot of shingles with that film intact scattered in our neighbourhood after the storm. These tar strips are supposed to provide better attachment to the plywood.
2. All my bathroom vents were not re-installed but just covered by shingles. Boy, how inattentive I have been not noticing that for years. Only when wind blew away one of the shingles I discovered this "shortcut".
Bottom line: if you contract Spiros make sure you are able to get on the roof and check his work by yourself.

We are sorry you are having issues with your roof. But due to the high number of customers we are servicing over the years and based on the limited info that you have provided we don't know if this is a job that we have completed. You have mentioned that vents were covered ... not once in the 32 years that we have been in business have ever done that. And also you are mentioning that the protective film in the back of the shingles has not been peeled...please do EDUCATE yourself on this matter... the plastic film is not to ever be removed ... also if this is a job that you say we completed provide us with your invoice/contract. Please do give us a call so we can discuss this matter further. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Bill from Richmond Hill
Bill from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Emergency roof repair

Woke up in the morning, water pouring into my closet so I called 10+ other roofing companies and the only one to respond was Spiros. He called me said he could be there same day, despite his busy schedule and fit me in.

He took pictures that my insurance needed and quickly finished the job very professionally.

I would recommend him to anyone, and when my roof needs to be done in the future he will be on my short list to call.

Thank you for your business. Looking forward to working with you in the near future. Enjoy your summer!

More about Spiros Aluminum & Roofing Inc

Since 1986, Spiros Aluminum & Roofing Inc. has provided roofing and exterior remodelling services to residential and commercial customers throughout the GTA and surrounding areas.
***
We’re a family owned and operated business based in Richmond Hill, fully licensed and insured to offer quality roofing repairs and installations along with aluminum, window, and door services. Spiros Aluminum & Roofing Inc. is insured with our own liability insurance and are in very good standing with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB). With our insurance, your property is protected from damages and bodily injury liability.
***
Spiros Aluminum & Roofing Inc.'s crew is made up of professionally skilled tradesmen with several years of hands-on experience. On our crew are skilled estimators ready to visit your home for a free inspection and written quote. All estimates are free, competitive, and with no obligation to you.
***
Referrals are available upon request.
Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide our customers with dependable and friendly service while delivering a professional, high quality product and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.