Spiros Aluminum & Roofing Inc

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Spiros Aluminum & Roofing Inc

Richard in Scarborough
Richard in Scarborough

Great work at a fair price

Spiros and his crew roofed our house 20 years ago and did a great job. In 2007 I built an addition to our house and shingled it myself, but it kept leaking and I kept patching it with more shingles. When my latest repair job failed this year, I got fed up. Since a new roof adds value to the house, I thought I might as well get the whole house re-roofed and called Spiros. He and his crew did a great job, tearing off the old shingles, installing a new plywood base, new flashing, new vents and completely re-roofing our home. His crew then turned to the addition I had built, repaired my amateurish mistakes and re-roofed the whole thing for a reasonable price.

Anna
Anna
0 reviews Ajax, ON

new windows instalations

We had some windows installed by Spiro's in our house.We were very satisfied of their service in every aspect. The service was quick, team of the workers very organized,neat and meticulous.I was worried about my freshly painted walls,but I was pleasantly surprised that there is not even small dent in the wall to be fixed. I love the caulking job they did,it was superb!
I would recommend this company to even the pickiest client!

mark in Toronto
mark in Toronto

Roofing Shingles and eavetrough replacement

I first used Spiros about 19 years ago and was very happy with his work and followup service when needed so called I him again for the current job. His quote for the job including the highest quality shingles, upgraded vapour barrier, new flashings, wind turbine and eavestroughs was not the lowest nor the highest but fairly placed in the middle. Both his roofing and eavestrough crews showed up when promised and did a thoroughly professional job even throwing in a few no charge extras as they thought they were important.
A friend's comment who came by after after completion to look at the job, was "Wow, it looks amazing and everything was left so neat."
You can't ask for anything better than that!
Thank you to Spiros and his crew.

Roof repair and shingle replacement

Company was highly recommended from a family friend and we are very satisfied of the work they done on our roof. The owner, the son and the workers were very professional. Would highly recommend this roofing company.

marilynne in Markham
marilynne in Markham

It's good to come home ...

After some false starts with companies that agreed to come by and didn't show up OR came by and never followed up with a written estimate (how are they still in business?), we were made aware of Spiros Aluminum & Roofing by a neighbour who was highly satisfied with this company's work. Owner Spiros came to our home when he said he would (already promising!) and gave us an honest assessment of what was needed to bring our house back to life - without overselling us. We were long overdue to improve the house's exterior - aluminum siding, as well as soffit, fascia, etc. While COVID-19 delayed the job, Spiros stayed in touch periodically re likely start dates. The large crew, headed by Slavka, was a pleasure. They cleaned up each day - vacuuming the work areas and hand-picking debris. We are grateful to our neighbour for telling us about Spiros and company. And we are now happy to pull up to our home - it's like night and day.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Replace Roof

We are satisfied with the job on a whole. The team arrived on time as scheduled and worked effortlessly to completion. We are impressed by the diversity of the staff, and their knowledge of their job.

Alberto in Toronto
Alberto in Toronto

Roof replacement

Great service, very professional. Spiros show up on the day and time as arranged. his crew protected my property and the neighbors and cleaned everything before they left.
My new roof looks amazing.

Ellen from Vaughan
Ellen from Vaughan

Roof completed

His crew did a very thorough job in completing my roof, which was a double layer of shingles, replacing boards that were rotted, laying membrane and then using Canadian made shingles which gives me peace of mind that I purchased quality. They cleaned up amazing all debris and were very considerate of my neighbours property since the homes are closely built.

Spiros’ pricing is decent and fair. I am now considering to do the aluminum too.

Thanks Guys!

Janet Gammon in Scarborough
Janet Gammon in Scarborough

Shingle removal and replacement

Spiros Roofing just completed the removal and replacement of the shingles on our roof. It is a large, steep roof with many valleys and dormers. The job was undertaken during the hottest days seen in recent memory in the GTA. The men started early each day and they worked very hard. I have rarely seen a more highly organized and efficient working environment. Every detail was attended to and the clean up at the end of each day left you wondering if anyone had even been there working. Indeed, after the work was completed and the trucks were gone there was nothing to indicate that any work had been done on the property, other than a beautiful new roof! A perfect 10 job well done!

Icypeak  in Toronto
Icypeak in Toronto

Siding

Honest and trustworthy. Spent time with us to explain all the options to ensure we got exactly what we needed. Crew was very professional, skilled and highly knowledgeable. If only all home projects were so easy! Highly recommend.

It was a pleasure working with you thank you

More about Spiros Aluminum & Roofing Inc

Since 1986, Spiros Aluminum & Roofing Inc. has provided roofing and exterior remodelling services to residential and commercial customers throughout the GTA and surrounding areas.
***
We’re a family owned and operated business based in Richmond Hill, fully licensed and insured to offer quality roofing repairs and installations along with aluminum, window, and door services. Spiros Aluminum & Roofing Inc. is insured with our own liability insurance and are in very good standing with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB). With our insurance, your property is protected from damages and bodily injury liability.
***
Spiros Aluminum & Roofing Inc.'s crew is made up of professionally skilled tradesmen with several years of hands-on experience. On our crew are skilled estimators ready to visit your home for a free inspection and written quote. All estimates are free, competitive, and with no obligation to you.
***
Referrals are available upon request.
Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide our customers with dependable and friendly service while delivering a professional, high quality product and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.