Spiros Aluminum & Roofing Inc

A&L Palermo
A&L Palermo
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

new roof

From start to finish of this project Spiros and his entire team were professional, courteous of our needs, friendly and efficient.
We are more then pleased with everything, highly recommend the knowledge and quality of work.

Harry in Toronto
Harry in Toronto

Roof Turbine Vents

Contacted Spiros for recommendations with air flow and heat coming from the attic. Second floor of our house would often feel like an oven during hot and humid summer days. Spiros assessed the situation promptly and recommended turbine venting. Two weeks after installation we couldn’t be happier. Our home is noticeably more comfortable, and our air conditioner is finally getting a break. Sporos was prompt, professional, knowledgeable, fair, and trustworthy. I would highly recommend Sprios Aluminum for all your roofing needs. Thank you Spiros!

We recently had our roof done Spiros Aluminum and Roofing. (June 25, 2021) We were extremely pleased with his work. We would highly recommend Spiros Aluminum and Roofing. Great work!
Elio B.

Roof repair 9 years later . . .

Spiros repaired my roof 9 years ago and I noticed the other day that a few shingles were missing. I reached out to him and he came the next day to fix under warranty. He is a very reputable and nice man.

Craig in Markham
Craig in Markham

Roof Re-Shingle

After a few repair jobs, finally decided to replace . Called Spiros who came out promptly and walked us through the work to be done and advised us on the different options without any pressure or sales tactics. On the day both he and his crew showed up promptly on time and before starting ensured that not only my house was protected from debris but also my surrounding garden beds and plants. I appreciate the attention to detail that was taken to ensure everything was protected. Both he and his crew were very polite and friendly throughout and afterward and ensured the clean up was spotless even combing though the lawn to find any bits of debris . All in all a great experience and would highly recommend him to any and all .

Keely in Toronto
Keely in Toronto

Flat Roof Replacement

Our semi-detached neighbour was hiring Spiros to do their roof repair and as we had a shared component we were going to split on the cost of a small area. I wanted to discuss the job with Spiro to understand the impacts of a flat roof being replaced on only one side of a semi-detached home. Spiros called me and walked me through the entire process even though I was not, at that time, a client. After discussing the neighbour's job, I was thoroughly impressed at the time he took to speak with me. We ended up piggybacking on the original schedule of our neighbour to have the flat roof done in full across both homes. The entire crew showed up and worked hard for long, hot days and left the site clean after each one of them. As with any renovation, there were some surprises discovered and Spiros was quick to speak with both my neighbour and I about them and what cost impacts they would have. Ultimately the job was completed fast, and done properly. Spiros and crew went above and beyond in several areas, particularly around our skylights and gutters to ensure a quality end result.

NewRoof
NewRoof

Whole roof replaced

On the recommendation of my manager we hired Spiros to replace our roof. We had the original 95 year old roof with layers placed on top over the years. He and his team took everything off and installed insulation and w new roof on.

He is great to work with and is really intent on doing things the right way, instead of the easy way. Highly recommended.

Demetri
Demetri

roofing

Spiros and his son Venny and all their crew did an excellent job on our roof. We did our roof 19 years ago with Spiros, and they did an excellent job back then. I could have waited at least another couple of years to redo the roof, but we decided to go ahead this year before material costs go up. We went with a complete system including synthetic underlay, edge guards, ice and water shield, new flashing, new turbine vents etc. The shingles and all materials used were of high quality, I did my research. The quoted price was a few thousand less than a competitor's quote. There were no surprises when the time came to pay the invoice, it was exactly as quoted. The job was done by experienced guys that were polite and respectful. They used tarps to catch debris during installation. After the roof was finished, they cleaned up thoroughly using brooms, a blower, and a magnetic roller to pick up all the nails. I've known Spiros for quite a few years now, and he has always been respectful, listened to any concerns, and does an excellent job.
I am confident to highly recommend his services.

Yauhen in Toronto
Yauhen in Toronto

Originally called for racoon damage repair and ended up doing the whole roof with Spiros. He definitely knows what he is doing and willing to suggest various options for customers. Not only my roof is now state of the art but also Spiros has applied solutions in order to improve air circulation in the house. Being honest and reliable, he is the contractor you are looking for.

Haroula in Toronto
Haroula in Toronto

Spiros Roofing was great!

Spiro had done my parents roof about 13 years ago. When time came to have our roof done we called a few different companies one of which was Spiro (since my parent were so happy with their roof). Spiro wasn't the cheapest but he gave us quality material and we loved his honesty and passion for his work. He and his team came to our home at 7:30 a.m. and they were completely done cleaned up and all by 2:30! We would recommended this company to anyone's looking to do a roof! Thank you Spiro and team!

More about Spiros Aluminum & Roofing Inc

Since 1986, Spiros Aluminum & Roofing Inc. has provided roofing and exterior remodelling services to residential and commercial customers throughout the GTA and surrounding areas.
***
We’re a family owned and operated business based in Richmond Hill, fully licensed and insured to offer quality roofing repairs and installations along with aluminum, window, and door services. Spiros Aluminum & Roofing Inc. is insured with our own liability insurance and are in very good standing with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB). With our insurance, your property is protected from damages and bodily injury liability.
***
Spiros Aluminum & Roofing Inc.'s crew is made up of professionally skilled tradesmen with several years of hands-on experience. On our crew are skilled estimators ready to visit your home for a free inspection and written quote. All estimates are free, competitive, and with no obligation to you.
***
Referrals are available upon request.
Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide our customers with dependable and friendly service while delivering a professional, high quality product and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.