Teddie Gartman Interior Finishes

Tile & Stone Retailers
2615 Douglas Ave Pensacola FL 32504
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Pensacola  >  Teddie Gartman Interior Finishes

Review for Teddie Gartman Interior Finishes

Gomer in Pensacola
Gomer in Pensacola
1 review Pensacola, FL

Home/bedroom renovation

Having been taken by a few contractors here in Pensacola, I hoped I had finally found someone who was going to treat me right. I had long discussions with Teddie Gartman about my needed home repairs. He assured me that he would do a quick, honest, and quality repair to my home. He did none of what he promised. Not only did it take him over a year to not finish work he promised to deliver in 2 months, not a week goes by where I don't here from a subcontractor or supply company that Teddie used, but somehow neglected to pay.

As a home owner, you are responsible for the contractor paying for the subs and supplies - this did not happen. Nice to know that all the money I gave Teddie to actually do the work on my house somehow got spent on who knows what - it certainly wasn't my home!

Avoid this puffy, beet-red faced, pillsbury dough-boy like the plague. You will be sorry you ever did business with him. I certainly am.