Bees And Pest Removal

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  Bees And Pest Removal

Reviews for Bees And Pest Removal

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Weevil Infestation

We have had Paul come by in previous circumstances due to mice, therefore, we already knew how excellent his service was. We called due to tiny black bugs that were infesting the basement and main floor. I called Paul, and on the same day he dropped by and identified them as "Weevils". On the same day, he took care of the weevils. It's been 2 days and I can confidently say that the issue is resolved! Thank you Paul!

Hello
Thank you for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you.
Paul
Bees and Pest Control

SH
SH

Same day service and Bees gone!

Paul was fantastic and got out to me within 2 hours of my panicked phone call after finding a bunch of bees in my sun room! Turns out they were Carpenter bees, just like the ones I've struggled with outside for years.... he sprayed, sealed the holes and was very pleasant!
Quick response, efficient service!

Quick and Great Service

Had a number of carpenter bee nests in the awning above my deck. Called Paul (based on reviews from this site) and he provided same-day service at same price as other places I called. Service was excellent as he is a very nice man and a pleasure to work with.

He's clearly very experienced with bees and showed no fear; since he is a bee-keeper he really knows what he's doing. In fact, I also bought a jar of his homemade honey for my dad (Father's Day is around the corner).

With no more bees, BBQ at my place tonight!

Katie in Toronto
Katie in Toronto

Wasp Nest removal

We had a very nasty wasp nest high in our tree. This company was very professional - they came on the day I called, despite their busy schedule. The job was more complicated than I anticipated and they were very fair in their pricing. I would highly recommend this company for anyone needing wasp nest removal.

Katie

Marshal Dunnik from Toronto
Marshal Dunnik from Toronto

Removal of Wasp Nest

Contracted Bees & Pest Removal for the, um, removal of pests - specially, a colony of wasps that had made their home in the kitchen exhaust vent. I wanted to get the work done before the winter, to prevent the wasps from burrowing into the home.

Next-day service is promised and was delivered: Paul and his assistant arrived the next day, on time, and worked quickly and efficiently.

Was pleased to learn that they use a natural pesticide, the extract of the chrysanthemum plant. Don't know if these are because of provincial regulations or by choice, but either way, it's a good thing. Was also pleased to learn that both Paul and his assistant are bee-keepers. Who better then to take care of wasps?

Price was reasonable and includes a 6 month warranty against the return of the wasps. Overall, highly satisfied with their work.

Hi Marshall:
Thank you for your review of the Pest Control servuce provided by Bees and Pest Removal.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Paul
Bees and Pest Removal

betty999 in Scarborough
betty999 in Scarborough

Bees and Pest Removal

I had ants and crawling bugs nesting around my house, and at my backyard. I found the advertisment in the yellow pages, and I called to schedule an appointment, they came the next day and they did a great job. I was very happy to see what they did, because these pest was very annoying and I don't like to see them.Bees & Pest Control promised that they will come back, and do the job at no cost, if the ants and bugs come back. I highly recommended this company.

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Mice and Ants Pest control

Bees and Pest removal were excellent! Prompt, knowledgeable, kind and efficient. I would definitely strongly recommend if you have any pest issues. Haven't seen any ants or mice since we used them.

ICMC in Richmond Hill
ICMC in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Custom home builder

Not only do I use Paul's services every year for my own home, I also recommend his services to my clients if necessary. Paul is a pleasure to work with.

Phyl McKenzie in Toronto
Phyl McKenzie in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Service: Pest(centipedes)

I was introduced to this company: BEES & PEST REMOVAL approximately four years ago, and I have been completely satisfied with his service. My most recent service was April 25, 2016.
He has always been very professional, reliable and punctual.
The work w as always done as discussed and to my satisfaction; because of my location I tend to get different pests from time to time. I never have to think twice as to who to call. I have total trust and confidence in this company BEES & PEST REMOVAL

Kevin in Queensville
Kevin in Queensville
1 review , ON

Honey Bee removal

I strongly suggest you dont consider Bees & Pest Removal services. In 2007 i was hired to remove a Sugar Maple that had a Honey Bee hive. P. Hayden conned me into delivering the section of tree in log form to his hive location. He conned me into doing this for free as he 'was a poor bee keeper'. As it turns out he charged my client $1300 to 'legally' dispose of the bee hive. A fee from which my $280 invoice could easily have absorbed, considering he didnt do any work. Additionally the disposal in fact was not legal as i learned from other bee keepers as there are rules about managing hive disease via hive transportation. My client when told the story was devastated by the unethical treatment to them and myself.

BEWARE AND AVOID!!