Beechwood Tree Co

Review for Beechwood Tree Co

sh3r0y from Brampton
sh3r0y from Brampton

Tree removal from Backyard

I hired John and his team to get all the trees removed from my backyard.

He was prompt with his responses and was very professional. His quote was literally half that of almost 6 other places I called in the Brampton area.

The job was very well done and all the trees were removed and disposed along with stump grinding down to 18 inches (I think). They even cleaned up the mess! I was promptly informed by text when the job was done since I wasn't home when they arrived.

I would recommend John and his team to anyone who wants professional Arborist service at an absolutely competitive price!

Great job guys!