Absolute Roof Solutions

Scott H in Richmond
Scott H in Richmond
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Replaced old roof

I had them come out a number of years ago to re-roof my house and I'm still happy with their work. They removed two layers of asphalt and one layer of cedar shingles, then put down plywood over top the old spaced sheathing. Their work was fast and cleaned up every day before leaving.

Thanks so much for the great review Scott! We're so happy that our work stands the test of time. Thanks again!

1 review Langley, BC

Roof replacement

I recently had my roof replaced by Absolute Roof Solutions and was more than pleased. Everybody was very professional and made sure that everything went smoothly. The workers did an excellent job on the roof. Very neat, very clean and completed in a timely manner. I am super pleased and would definitely recommend this company!

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We really appreciate it!

D.W. from Vancouver
D.W. from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roof Replacement

The company had the lowest quote out of the 3 roofing companies that we obtained quotes from. They were efficient, clean, and professional. They even covered my outdoor pool with a tarp, so that debris wouldn't fall in, which was unexpected but welcomed. The workers worked late until dusk and they swept up after themselves every night. The main roof over the house was completed in under 3 days, while the roof over the garage required a week because of unforeseen necessary additional repairs. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you D.W!

Peter from Vancouver from Vancouver
Peter from Vancouver from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roof replacement

ARS provided us with excellent service from start to finish. The worksite was professionally manned and kept constantly clean and free of debris which in our narrow alley wasn't an easy task. All of our neighbours commended us on the work and results.

Thank you for taking the time to write this Peter and thank you again for your business!

MegR from Vancouver
MegR from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roof Replacement

Absolute Roof is not the cheapest but I decided to use them as they were a family run business and it appeared that most of their reviews were favourable. It took about 2 weeks before I received a call back. This should have been a red flag. I signed the contract early Sept and the work was to be completed by Sept. The work was not completed until Oct 18 with no follow up to let me know that the work would be delayed. The work is somewhat sloppy and it was not fully completed/rectified until Nov 7. My friend used the company at the same time and our experiences were the same. There is lack of communication between the depts and customer and workmanship is a bit sloppy. There were tons of nails and debris left behind after work. I'm praying that the roof will not leak!

J from Vancouver
J from Vancouver

New roof

My roof had two layers of asphalt and one layer of cedar shingles on top. They replaced all of those layers and I am very pleased with the work they did. They are very efficient and very forthcoming; I’ve had no problems with them at all.

Thanks for your review J! We are happy to hear of your great experience!

J from TSAWWASSEN
J from TSAWWASSEN
1 review Tsawwassen, BC

Replaced three layers of shingles

Eileen from Vancouver
Eileen from Vancouver

shingles replaced

Absolute replaced the shingles on our house and the quality is excellent I am very happy with the work they did. They were quick and efficient, so far I am very pleased with the work!

Thanks so much for the great review Eileen!

MC from Vancouver
MC from Vancouver

New roof

This company put a new roof on my house and I found them to be charming, very sweet and lovely! They did a very good job and got it done in the designated timeframe. They cleaned up properly and the roof no longer leaks!

What a charming review! Thanks MC!

Y from Vancouver
Y from Vancouver

new roof

They replaced the roof. The work itself was okay but the conduct of the workers not so much. They were organized and the quality of the roof seemed to be okay but I found the workers playing cards sitting on the customer’s furniture while hanging out on the porch. Otherwise everything was okay, the work was professionally done and passed inspection. When they were done everything was cleaned up. They could have been neater along the way incase the owner came home, in which case it wouldn’t have left a good impression.

More about Absolute Roof Solutions

Raising the level of Trust, Quality and Reliablity of roofing in Vancouver since 1990. Residential and Commercial Roofing, including 24/ hr commercial emergency services.