Absolute Roof Solutions

Mingwei in Toronto
Mingwei in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Roof Renew

Not even one year, the roof starts to leak, see the pictures below, that's the problem of subcontract, they have no idea who they hired. They have come and tried to fix twice, they don't even know what is the problem. What an experienced company? See Google for the full store.

rossmunro in North Vancouver
rossmunro in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Reroofing

My old roof had deteriorated over time so I contacted Absolute Roofing. After comparing other bids I decided to use Absolute. I’m happy I did because the service was great- a large crew arrived on time and had the roof done and everything cleared up in only three days! It looks great and I’m able to relax when the rain pours down for days!

Jen from Surrey
Jen from Surrey
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Great service

Great speedy service. Initially would be done in 2 days but got done In 1. Friendly and efficient workers. Had Justin out that day to look at the leak. No problems since. Would and have recommended them

Thank you so much Jen! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with us! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and to recommend us to your network!

Chase2727 in North Vancouver
Chase2727 in North Vancouver
1 review Surrey, BC

Replaced roof

Justin gave us a very fair quote and came in right on target. Very impressed by the professionalism of him and the team. Felt like their assessment of the job was more accurate then a previous quote from a previous year. Would and have recommended to friends and family. The roof looks great, and we couldn’t be happier.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review! We greatly appreciate it and are happy to hear your experience was a positive one :)

Scott H in Richmond
Scott H in Richmond
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Replaced old roof

I had them come out a number of years ago to re-roof my house and I'm still happy with their work. They removed two layers of asphalt and one layer of cedar shingles, then put down plywood over top the old spaced sheathing. Their work was fast and cleaned up every day before leaving.

Thanks so much for the great review Scott! We're so happy that our work stands the test of time. Thanks again!

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Roof replacement

I recently had my roof replaced by Absolute Roof Solutions and was more than pleased. Everybody was very professional and made sure that everything went smoothly. The workers did an excellent job on the roof. Very neat, very clean and completed in a timely manner. I am super pleased and would definitely recommend this company!

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We really appreciate it!

D.W. from Vancouver
D.W. from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roof Replacement

The company had the lowest quote out of the 3 roofing companies that we obtained quotes from. They were efficient, clean, and professional. They even covered my outdoor pool with a tarp, so that debris wouldn't fall in, which was unexpected but welcomed. The workers worked late until dusk and they swept up after themselves every night. The main roof over the house was completed in under 3 days, while the roof over the garage required a week because of unforeseen necessary additional repairs. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you D.W!

Peter from Vancouver from Vancouver
Peter from Vancouver from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roof replacement

ARS provided us with excellent service from start to finish. The worksite was professionally manned and kept constantly clean and free of debris which in our narrow alley wasn't an easy task. All of our neighbours commended us on the work and results.

Thank you for taking the time to write this Peter and thank you again for your business!

MegR from Vancouver
MegR from Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Roof Replacement

Absolute Roof is not the cheapest but I decided to use them as they were a family run business and it appeared that most of their reviews were favourable. It took about 2 weeks before I received a call back. This should have been a red flag. I signed the contract early Sept and the work was to be completed by Sept. The work was not completed until Oct 18 with no follow up to let me know that the work would be delayed. The work is somewhat sloppy and it was not fully completed/rectified until Nov 7. My friend used the company at the same time and our experiences were the same. There is lack of communication between the depts and customer and workmanship is a bit sloppy. There were tons of nails and debris left behind after work. I'm praying that the roof will not leak!

J from Vancouver
J from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New roof

My roof had two layers of asphalt and one layer of cedar shingles on top. They replaced all of those layers and I am very pleased with the work they did. They are very efficient and very forthcoming; I’ve had no problems with them at all.

Thanks for your review J! We are happy to hear of your great experience!

More about Absolute Roof Solutions

Raising the level of Trust, Quality and Reliablity of roofing in Vancouver since 1990. Residential and Commercial Roofing, including 24/ hr commercial emergency services.
Looking for Roofing pros in Vancouver?