Absolute Roof Solutions

Brijay in Vancouver
Brijay in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Absolute Roofing is Fantastic

We are very pleased and satisfied with our new roof from Absolute Roof, Job well done from start to finish! Thankyou to Doug and his Crew for all their work in making our old roof , NEW and beautiful again.
If you need a new roof call Absolute Roofing.
Brijay/ Vancouver,B.C.

Brijay, thanks for the great review. It was our pleasure to serve you and we are happy that you like your new roof.

DC in Vancouver
DC in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Excellent re-roofing of our residential house

We initially contacted Absolute Roof Solutions due to a leak in our ceiling. Greg and Carlos came within 1 day and quickly identified the leak in our cedar shake roof. They were great in trying to repair the leak and were very timely and they definitely knew what they were doing. The leak was repaired (although I think another leak appeared elsewhere), but given our cedar shake roof was nearing the end of its life, we knew that a new roof was needed.

I worked with Pat from Sales in Absolute Roof solutions. He clearly explained the options for re-roofing and was honest and upfront with his assessment. I didn't feel pressured and felt we had good communication. Compared to other quotes I got from different companies, I went with Absolute Roofing solutions as it was easy and great working with Pat and their prices were competitive.

When the re-roofing job began, a crew of 5 came everyday and got my entire house re-roofed within 4 days! They were very efficient, professional and knew what they were doing. I asked the crew some questions re: the roof and they were happy to answer my questions. The crew cleaned up everyday, protected all the skylights and there was no damage to the yard or lawn at all. At the end of the job, the crew did an excellent job cleaning up the debris and there was no debris left at all.

The owner Doug came by for the final inspection. He clearly explained the longevity of the roof, how the job went and other things a homeowner should know. As well, he noted that a screw/bolt was not fully secured on one of the vents, so one of the crew members came back a few days after the job was done, got back on the roof and secured the screw/bolt. This illustrates that this company takes pride in their work and their quality of work is top notch.

In the end, I am very happy to have Absolute Roof re-roof our house (so that I won't have to think about my roof for the next few decades). Not only are their prices competitive, but working with Greg, Carlos, Pat, Doug and the crew was easy. They did a great job, their quality of work is excellent, they were very efficient and stand by their work.

I would highly recommend Absolute Roof for re-roofing or any roofing needs you may have, as they are a local company and provide good value for the high quality work they do. I would call them again for any future roofing needs without hesitation. Their office staff is great as well - very organized and courteous.

Thank you, DC, we appreciate the comprehensive review. We do our best to provide the best customer experience and the highest quality work.

Lawrence Clayton
Lawrence Clayton
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

New roof in a day

Thanks again to the entire crew from Absolute Roof Solutions. They made the task of having a new roof installed almost painless, arriving promptly at 8:00 and picking up the last rogue shingle by 4:00. I just wish that they provided photos of their handiwork.

Thanks, Lawrence. We appreciate your business.

Tim
Tim
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Very satisfied

I was very happy with this company. I needed a new roof for my residential home on the west side. Justin did an excellent job of listening to my needs, making suggestions and revising the quote. He was far more responsive than the other firms I spoke with. When it came to the actual work, Roger oversaw the project very diligently and everything ran smoothly. The crew worked exceedingly hard and took great care. One year on I am still extremely satisfied with the results. It was a big investment and I feel I received good value for money.

Thanks for the great review, Tim. We're glad we were able to serve you.

Rod a.
Rod a.
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Repair squirrel dMGe to soffits and shingles

They had to climb very high on our dangerous peak, remove two nest and clean up mess, then placed steel mesh inside the holes to prevent re entry, the replaced the soffits that were damaged.

Also the assistant cleaned my window!!
V3g 3m9

Thanks, Rod. The review is appreciated!

Jan
Jan
1 review Delta, ON

Repair skylight

Checked all shylights, fixed what they noticed. They arrived exactly when they said they would.

Thanks, Jan. Appreciate the review.

Mingwei in Toronto
Mingwei in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Roof Renew

Not even one year, the roof starts to leak, see the pictures below, that's the problem of subcontract, they have no idea who they hired. They have come and tried to fix twice, they don't even know what is the problem. What an experienced company? See Google for the full store.

We appreciate valuable feedback from our clients and would like to thank you for your time in leaving your review. Absolute Roof Solutions prides itself on providing great service, exceptional workmanship, and completely comprehensive experience. It is in the spirit of transparency that we’d love to address your comments for you and anyone else who may have any concerns.

The ventilation system was installed and we’re glad to hear that you are pleased about how Roger and the office team went the extra mile to help satisfy your needs.
We do have subcontractors that work exclusively for Absolute Roof Solutions. There is no extra cost to the customer for this. The subcontractors work under the ARS banner and are covered by our insurance, warranty, and WCB. Using subcontractors ensures that we are compliant with a fair workforce and no surprise costs from the quoted number on the job due to labour.

To address your next point I’d like to remind you that our specialist, Justin, did ask to do a cut test twice and was advised by you that it was not something you wished to proceed with as you believed your roof was plywood, and did not want to disturb a previous leak or have an additional cost. It was under this communication that we moved forward with providing you a quote based on a plywood roof.

As we wanted to give you the best experience, we quoted you based on your information, including what it would cost to add plywood on the original quote, so that there was full disclosure on what the project may cost. This was the amount of $3250 that was on your contract as a charge that would only be incurred if we encountered a difference in material. We agree with you that it is important to conduct our own test, and we will not be making any exceptions to this policy in future. After Justin spent time going over the contract with you, we received your consent & proceeded to start work on your roof. We sent Mike to do a cut test and a repair free of charge to confirm what you had told us. We discovered that your roof was shiplap – different to the discussed plywood that we quoted on.
The cost for the plywood ($3250) was already stated on your original quote as a conditional cost as you are aware, and we recommended using the asphaltic board as it was a superior material for your job, and we offered to do this at the same rate, but understood that it wasn’t what you had originally intended on, and gave you the option of shopping another contractor.

We gave you the option of returning your deposit less the $200 cancellation fee which we would use to cover the cost of 2 repairs that we did as a gesture of goodwill to get your roof through to spring when the full job would suit your timeline better, as opposed to charging you a separate fee. We would not have kept your deposit should the opportunity to back out of your contract have been taken.

We were pleased that you chose to proceed with our team, given that you were happy with the quality of work that we had previously carried out for you. Justin detailed the final cost breakdown for you and it was agreed upon per your email on May 10th where you thanked us for answering your questions in detail.

We understand that roof repairs can feel like a larger cost and that can contribute to your overall experience, but we felt that we gave a fair price given the asphaltic board portion was at a heavily discounted rate of almost 30% to honour the pricing we gave for plywood. . We could not in good conscience reduce this further given the work our crew had already carried out. We would again like to say how happy we are to hear that you were satisfied with our quality of work and the repair crew, and we hope that this will help you return to us should you need any further work conducted.
See our full response on your facebook review. We want to ensure that you are happy. Thank you.

rossmunro in North Vancouver
rossmunro in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Reroofing

My old roof had deteriorated over time so I contacted Absolute Roofing. After comparing other bids I decided to use Absolute. I’m happy I did because the service was great- a large crew arrived on time and had the roof done and everything cleared up in only three days! It looks great and I’m able to relax when the rain pours down for days!

Hi Ross,
Thanks so much for your review - we're glad you enjoyed your Absolute experience!

Jen from Surrey
Jen from Surrey
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Great service

Great speedy service. Initially would be done in 2 days but got done In 1. Friendly and efficient workers. Had Justin out that day to look at the leak. No problems since. Would and have recommended them

Thank you so much Jen! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with us! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and to recommend us to your network!

Chase2727 in North Vancouver
Chase2727 in North Vancouver
1 review Surrey, BC

Replaced roof

Justin gave us a very fair quote and came in right on target. Very impressed by the professionalism of him and the team. Felt like their assessment of the job was more accurate then a previous quote from a previous year. Would and have recommended to friends and family. The roof looks great, and we couldn’t be happier.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review! We greatly appreciate it and are happy to hear your experience was a positive one :)

More about Absolute Roof Solutions

ABSOLUTE ROOF SOLUTIONS has a reputation as one of the Lower Mainland’s top roofing contractors. We started in 1998 when our founder Doug Kerr recognized through his home building and renovation business that there was the very real need for better roofing workmanship. Doug decided that property owners needed to be educated sufficiently so they could make good decisions about the roofing solutions that would be best for their building or home – whether a private residence, multi-family dwelling or commercial property.

As a result, all roofing personnel at Absolute Roof Solutions are trained to the highest standards of CertainTeed’s ShingleMaster training so that all customer’s questions regarding the roofing process, options for product types and colors, and the steps that will take place throughout the whole roofing procedure are answered with clear explanations.

Alternative solutions are discussed with clients and contract conditions are fully explained so that there are no surprises. Warranties are also clarified and scheduling is prioritized for the best customer service.

Absolute Roof Solutions has long-term, trained and dependable staff. Many have been with our company for ten years or more.