SORTIT Full Stop - No Longer In Business

Organizing Products & Services
305 - 371 Aberdeen Street SE Medicine Hat AB T1A 0R3
HomeStars  >  Organizing Products & Services in Medicine Hat  >  SORTIT Full Stop - No Longer In Business

Reviews for SORTIT Full Stop - No Longer In Business

AM in Sunrise, SW
AM in Sunrise, SW

Assess & Consult on specific projects, rooms

I'm tight on time and budget but have several projects (including rooms) that need addressing. I was looking for approval of my work to-date as well as my strategies to complete these projects. Also I was needing tips to use my storage and space more efficiently in addition to decorating rooms so I achieve an overall organized, stylish, comfortable home. I certainly received decorating advice, tips, and principles keeping my goals in mind.

vdfamily, Coulee View
vdfamily, Coulee View

Organizing Team for Family Living

After moving into a brand new home I found I never had enough space for all the belongings though we have plenty of space. Throughout the 7 years we've become cluttered with things without specific purposes. Employing help from Sortit full stop and [competitor name removed -- Ed] we started in my kitchen to redesign the space then the pantry, the office nook and moving into the laundry room before the basement. Now it's wonderful!

Jill in Southview
Jill in Southview
1 review Medicine Hat, AB

30 minute staging consultation and follow up summary report.

Teri M King of Sort it Full Stop and Stephanie Sissons of Staged to Sell were very professional and thorough while still being positive and sensitive to me, the homeowner. They made many detailed suggestions for improvement while never insulting the current state of my home decor/furniture lay out or choice of accessories. They both offered additional services without a pushy/hard sell approach. They made the most budget friendly suggestions showing the importance they place on their client's time and money. This consultation was worth every second and their service prices are incredibly reasonable. I would never hesitate to recommend their services-they were simply great!

Dunmore
Dunmore

Organizing Storage Facility

I started a staging business 2 years ago hence collecting much decor and furnishings. As I stored them I realized I need twice the space or become organized. We managed to become organized in one space, and everything is accessible while making my job easier!

Masterpiece NorthWest
Masterpiece NorthWest
2 reviews Medicine Hat, AB

organizing a very messy storage space

As a team, Teri and Della, completed the storage room with great ideas if only we didn't have so much stuff. But it was a great time with great advice. Being clear about what not in use and what for donation will make room and extra space as well as good labels.

Dunmore, Alberta
Dunmore, Alberta

Colour Consultation

Our home was built in 1990 - it is starting to look dated and worn. We want to tie in existing furniture, cupboards, tiles, and flooring with new furnishings, colours, and future renovations. Our plan is to renovate as time, budget and inclination allows. Teri went through the mainfloor and asked me questions about the type of look I was trying to achieve. TOGETHER an elegant, sophisticated palette was developed. One that ties in all our previous and future plans. Thanks!

michelle in Medicine Hat
michelle in Medicine Hat

Home Staging

I have a house for sale that i wanted to list and Teri King was reccomended to me. She organized,and created a warm welcoming home and completely transformed it. Teri brought in furniture, art works and finishings that complimented the houses original design.She is a very knowledgable and detailed professional who is a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her to any one considering selling their home!

Cheryl, downtown
Cheryl, downtown
2 reviews ,

space plan & organizing commercial areas

Our gift shop is very small, but we have a large variety of items for sale, from jewellery to children's toys and candies. The shop often appeared cluttered, and it was hard to find items. Teri and Della came forward to assist with the re-organization of the shop. It was such a relief to all the staff. Since the re-organization many clients comment on how open and airy it is, and the staff are thoroughly enjoying the environment too.

Cara, NE Heights
Cara, NE Heights

Preparing Home for Sale, Organize to Stage

Teri assisted me in a dire situation. I found her professional and motivating with a great personality and easy to get along with. I am very thankful that she was able to assist with the sale of my home.

Michele, The Hill
Michele, The Hill
1 review Medicine Hat, AB

sourcing light fixture and installation service

My open concept living room was lacking a ceiling light fixture. I contacted 'SORTIT full stop' to source and provide 3 options within a budget and time frame locally. The end result is fantastic but high end of my budget. The compliments since its installation have taken the sting out of pushing my budget envelope and expectations. I'd recommend Teri because of her design and taste capabilities but I would suggest being very firm about the end result.

More about SORTIT Full Stop - No Longer In Business

Home Management & Organization Services including space planing and redesign for smal spaces.