Sony Store

Reviews for Sony Store

Alexandru Maran from Oakville
Alexandru Maran from Oakville

Product

Purchased a Sony Laptop. The sales reps were very knowledge of the product and was able to guide me to purchase the perfect laptop for my needs. Sony laptop is still running great and am very pleased.

Joey N in Surrey
Joey N in Surrey
4 reviews SURREY, BC

I Love Sony

The very first laptop I ever bought was a Sony Vaio. The very first boombox I ever bought was also a Sony. Additionally I have a PlayStation 3 which is also made by Sony.

Darrell
Darrell
9 reviews Port Moody, BC

Multi media center

We shopped at serveral stores for our TV and surround sound system. Dave was the most helpful salesperson I ever dealt with. He has excellent after sales and before sales service I would highly recommend him to anyone.