Sony Store

19705 Fraser Hwy, Willowbrook Mall Langley BC V3A 7E9

Reviews for Sony Store

Paul in Belleville
1 review Belleville, ON

Very nice place to shop. The staff training must be amazing. They are so very helpful in all your needs.It has so many great things to look at and purchase.

Doris in Toronto

The sales staff were friendly and helpful, knowledgeable. They were very negotiable with the price. They actually through in the DVD free. Overall, we had a very plesant experience with them and would make sure to come back again for any of our electronics products!

Nicholas in Toronto

9.5/10

The sales staff answered all my questions thoroughly and helped me find the right product suited to for my home. I was able to negotiate a fair price. No hustlers, just a fair and balanced price. Overall I would recommend this product/company to my friends and family.