Solutions Inc. - Richmond Hill

Organizing Products & Services
295 Hightech Rd Richmond Hill ON L4B 0A3
HomeStars  >  Organizing Products & Services in Toronto  >  Solutions Inc. - Richmond Hill

Reviews for Solutions Inc. - Richmond Hill

Ultraman
Ultraman
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Home office

This store has a lot of good selections for organizing your home. However, I had one bad experience with the return policy. The staff was not very friendly and I had to force the issue by demanding to speak to the manager. It was supposed to be a simple return of a brand new unused purchase. I ended up spending over 30 minutes dealing with the staff.

melanie
melanie

7.8/10

all your storage needs can be found in this store

Great big store filled with all kinds of storage solutins for your home. Well organized, high quality merchandise. On the high side for price. After my move I needed to find a store that carried all kinds of storage solutions. I foung an under the bed container that fits lots of my extra sweaters. It help organize my stuff quickly.