Appliance Repair
7725 Burgess St Burnaby BC V3N 3J1
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in New Westminster  >  Solution Appliance Service

Reviews for Solution Appliance Service

Ralph & Heather Russell in Burnaby
Ralph & Heather Russell in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

I have used Solution Appliance Service for years!

604-777-1026
7725 Burgess St
Burnaby
BC
V3N 3J1

Upon recommendation of sales gentleman at Harvey's Furniture & Appliance Store I contacted Jason, owner of this family run company. Jason can repair most appliances but if he can't he will let you know. I trust his judgement and technical knowledge. Have had him service my appliances for years and will continue to do so. Jason and his team are friendly and reliable to deal with. Payment is taken once the job is finished and I have paid either by cheque or credit card. I have no problem recommending Solution Appliance Service to get the repair(s) done!

kmlyons66
kmlyons66
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fixing gas leak from gas stove burner

I found dealing with Jason a pleasure.
Arrived on time, explained exactly what needed to be done, fixed the leak and additionally fixed a potential problem with the input gas line to the cooker.
Friendly and very professional, and their rates are pretty good too.
Were recommended by another contractor and I will be keeping their number for next time.
They required pretty prompt payment (as soon as the job was done) as I was a first time customer, which might put some people off, but it is understandable being they are a fairly small outfit and I knew upfront so was OK with it so no problem for me.

David Fairbairn from Vancouver

7725 Burgess St
Burnaby
BC
V3N 3J1

I hired this company to fix my broken freezer - the defrost timer was busted. The serviceman showed up on time, melted all the ice and had it fixed in approx. one hour. Great fast service. Would use again.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in New Westminster?