Soakers Bath Boutique

DJ in Newmarket
DJ in Newmarket
2 reviews ,

Bathroom renovation

Rick Rogers at Soakers Bath Boutique may be crusty on the outside, but he sure knows his plumbing fixtures! This is because he is former plumber (and still occasionally makes house calls). As owner of Soakers, he advised us to stay away from overly expensive and ultra-cheap fixtures... and, after reviewing our proposed bathroom renovation plans, gave us honest advice on toilet models, bath tubs, and undermount lavatory sinks. He clearly showed us the MSRP in the manufacturer's catalog and then proceeded to give us a good discount. Reliable knowledge, good prices, and local... all the things a consumer should look for when evaluating suppliers or retailers.

Linda from Newmarket
Linda from Newmarket

Fix Toto Slime Problem

What great service. Our Toto had a problem when we flushed. I had contacted Toto Service and they sent an email that was hard to understand. Called Soakers hoping they could help me understand what to do and he advised me that in our area the slime in the water blocks a little opening in the valve. He stayed with me on the phone until I cleaned it with a Q-Tip and it was fixed in a matter of minutes. I was also advised to throw out the chlorine pucks I was using (which I did!) FYI, we have purchased two Toto's from this store .. best price in town!

Jenny from Toronto-6229
Jenny from Toronto-6229

Bathroom Fixtures

My towel rack completely came off the wall in my guest bathroom, and I was having company over for dinner that night. The staff at Soakers helped me find a new rack that fit the dimensions of my old one, as well as giving me detailed instructions of how to install it properly so it wouldn't come off again. They even insisted I call them if I had any trouble! Their dedication and helpfulness were very much appreciated.

Steve from York
Steve from York

9.8/10

bathroom fixtures

This store carries very good quality items. I was installing a bathroom tap and Rick was able to steer me to the best. The one that looked the same to me from another store, was made of plastic inside and Rick carries one that has metal. Probably saved me time and worry.

Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Newmarket?