Snow Valley Custom Kitchens And Baths

Reviews for Snow Valley Custom Kitchens And Baths

Brian in Etobicoke
Brian in Etobicoke

Flooring and bathroom vanity

I have had many renovations and dealings with contractors throughout my lifetime. I can say hands down Snow Valley Kitchens was one of the best I’ve ever dealt with. The quality of workmanship by all staff was above expectations. There was little to no dust for a job that required the removal of ceramic tiles throughout the whole main floor. There was no mess left anywhere throughout the project on a daily basis. The project was done in two weeks with minimal interruption to our daily routine.

I would highly recommend this company for flooring, kitchen or bath renovations. You won’t be disappointed

Thank you so much Brian, it was a pleasure to update your house and make a few changes to create the space you wanted . Thanks again and hope you enjoy your new main floor :)

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Kitchen & bath renovation

Rod was an absolute pleasure to work with - calm, collected, organized and on schedule. He was also very responsive to on-site and last minute adjustments and design changes. His team (Matt & Mike) and his subs were awesome - polite, capable and consistently did great work. I would highly recommend Snow Valley.

It was a pleasure Mark to work for you and your family . I can't say enough on when you work for great people you don't mind going the extra mile to make sure the client is happy . Thanks again and I hope you enjoy your new space.

Design By Size
Design By Size
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Kitchen and Bath renovation

Looking For Kitchen or Bathroom Remodeling? Rod and his team offer High Quality & Affordable Prices! . You Should Expect Nothing Less Than Perfection! I have worked with this company on a couple different kitchens and baths, My clients have been so happy with results! I will continue to recommend to my clients.

Thanks so much Leah...it's a pleasure working with Designers that really try to work with the Contractor to make the clients dreams come true . Looking forward to the next project :)

Sian in Barrie
Sian in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Kitchen Remodel/Reno

Tripled the size of our original kitchen. Made it unique, workable, interesting and functional. Rod was a pleasure to work with and always there to answer questions or concerns. Thank you for helping us build our dream kitchen!

Thank you so Much Brad and Sian, I'm glad I was able to put your creative ideas into your dream kitchen. It was so nice to have clients go out on a ledge and do something different that turned out so beautiful. Enjoy your new dream space :)

Pat & Peggy in Markham
Pat & Peggy in Markham

Kitchen Renovation

We recently undertook a full kitchen renovation using the services of Snow Valley Custom Kitchens and Baths and are thrilled with the end result. From the start of the process Rod was very helpful in working with us to organize our requirements and in tailoring a plan that met all of these. Throughout the project, his team of highly skilled and experienced tradespeople were a pleasure to deal with and delivered quality results on schedule and with great attention to detail. We can honestly say that we were completely satisfied at the end of our kitchen renovation and that there is not a single item on our "needs-to-be-completed" list. We found Snow Valley Custom Kitchens and Baths to be an excellent company to deal with and look forward to working with them again in the future for a much needed master bath renovation.

Thank you so much Pat and Peggy!!!! It was such a pleasure working with such nice genuine people . I can't say enough how I appreciate your hospitality and I know I can speak for the crew , it was our pleasure :)
Thanks again and hope you enjoy the new kitchen for years to come .

Linda a.
Linda a.

Bathroom Renovation

We hired Snow Valley Custom Kitchens and Baths to completely renovate two bathrooms in our home. Rod and his staff were a pleasure to deal with. Rod was always available to answer questions and consistently checked in with us to see how we felt about the work as it progressed. He was very accommodating regarding some last minute changes and they were even able to fit in a complete repainting of our top floor. At the end of each day the work areas were tidied ... as much as is possible during a renovation. We are very pleased with the results and would very definitely contact them again for any future renos.

Thank you so much Linda :) it was a pleasure working with you to turn your en-suite and main bath to a place you can enjoy for years too come . We love what we do and it's extra special working for great clients .
Rod
Snowvalley Kitchen and Bath

Jason in Leaside
Jason in Leaside
2 reviews East York, ON

Custom cabinetry and countertops

We found Snow Valley Kitchens as we were looking specifically for someone in the GTA who was using the Cuisine Ideale products. We had heard amazing things about the quality of this product and wanted to use it in our kitchen renovation. Rod Snow was truly committed to making us happy and getting us a fair price. He was responsive to emails, phone calls and text messages. He was helpful in making some difficult choices and extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of the business.

It was a pleasure working for you and your family .
Your new open concept main floor kitchen is stunning and I hope you and your family create many memories in your new dream kitchen ....

Abby and David in Barrie
Abby and David in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Kitchen and main floor renovation

Just completed a full kitchen and main floor renovation using Rod Snow and Snow Valley Kitchens. The entire process went smoothly as Rod made sure that we the customer were always happy. Right from the beginning, Rod was on hand everyday making sure the job was done correctly. His employees are true professionals, making us very comfortable having "strangers" in our home throughout the renovation process. Rod explained the entire process ensuring we understood every aspect of the remodelling so we didn't have any surprises. Rod was able to work with us to accommodate some last minute additions. This didn't cause any delays, as we completed our project on time and on budget.
We are looking at future projects (bathrooms) and Snow Valley Kitchens will be our choice for the job. Thank you Rod and your staff... we can't say enough about our new kitchen!!

Thanks Dave and Abby for the kind words and I can't wait to put your before and after pics on our website. It truly is an amazing transformation of your main floor ! Thanks again

robgreene1974 in Vaughan
robgreene1974 in Vaughan

Kitchen and Bath reno

Had Snow Valley Custom Kitchen and Baths complete our kitchen, ensuite bathroom and laundry room renovation.
The job started on time and the owner (Rod) was either at the job site, or was in contact with us daily to answer any questions that we might have had. Customer service was his priority.
His employees are very friendly and true professionals when it comes to their workmanship.
Our renovation was completed within the time frame given and most importantly on budget.
My wife and I are extremely happy with the end result and will hire Snow Valley Kitchens for any future renovations.

Thanks so much Rob and Charla! It was a pleasure to work with great people to achieve a great outcome. The overall project looks incredible !! And I'm so glad to help you bring your dream projects to fruition. Enjoy for years to come :)

Viktoria&Pawel in Toronto
Viktoria&Pawel in Toronto
1 review Midhurst, ON

Main Floor Kitchen and Bathroom

We hired Snow Valley Kitchens to do whole main floor & kitchen in 2016 when we moved in to our new home . Snow Valley Kitchens & Rod went above and beyond to make sure project was completed as fast as possible to accommodate our needs . Rod was very helpful with any issues we encountered and always found a solution to ensure we were happy . Because of great service we hired Snow Valley Kitchens again this January 2017 to renovate lower floor bathroom and again Snow Valley Kitchens did not disappoint . New bathroom is looking great and was completed on time without any issues . Come next project we will definitely ask Snow Valley and Rod for help again !

Thanks so much for the kind words Pavel and Victoria .It was a pleasure working with you the Past couple of years making your New house a home for you and your family.

More about Snow Valley Custom Kitchens And Baths

Snow Valley Custom Kitchens and Baths offers complete kitchen and bath design solutions. We offer: Stock Cabinets Available Supply and Install Quality Sinks and Faucets Various Flooring (Wood, Tile, Cork, Laminate) Stylish Backsplashes and Counter Tops Accent and Task Lighting Solutions Structural Renovations (Walls, Ceilings, etc. ) And much more. ...
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Woodbridge?