McCall's Carpet Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
San Diego CA 92101
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in San Diego  >  McCall's Carpet Cleaning

Review for McCall's Carpet Cleaning

Nelson in El cajon
Nelson in El cajon
1 review EL CAJON, CA

Didn’t Think It Could Be Done

My carpets were very dirty. After 4 years with 5 small kids in the house my carpet was a totally different color. I called another company to clean the carpets and after cleaning it with no noticeable difference they said I needed new carpets. I saw the reviews for this company and figured I would try one more cleaning before replacing all the carpet in my house. Best decision I could have made. Carpets look great. They did better than I could have imagined.