Remove existing and re-shingle roof. Add ridge and edge vents. Reconfigure section of roof to alleviate "pig trough".
When I called Smart Roofing to get a quote, Bob came over within a few days. He was very professional, personable and detailed. The quote was fair (not the most expensive, nor the cheapest) for the scope of work that needed to be done. The job started on the day we agreed upon, and roofing team was on time every morning to start work. Bob dropped by almost daily to make sure things were going well. My only complaint is that there was some damage to expensive plants in parts of the garden that were not really near the house. A little more care when throwing shingles off the roof would have been nice. Otherwise they protected the plants and trees where we requested special care. I would have no issues whatsoever recommending Smart Roofing. Even my neighbors commented on the workmanship and the workers themselves.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- A little more care to not damage landscaping in and around the job site.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Be sure to know what is under (all of) your current shingles if at all possible. Without doing so can increase your quoted price significantly.
- Company Response
Thank you very much for the great review. Sometimes it is very difficult when it is such a steep roof, with mulitple layers, even with extra protection, some fragile flowers can get damaged. However, we do try to avoid this at all cost. Once again, thank you for taking the time to post a review for us.