Ole Trunk Antiques & Gift Shop The

Antique Retailers
14677 Us Highway 301 S Starke FL 32091
HomeStars  >  Antique Retailers in Lake Butler  >  Ole Trunk Antiques & Gift Shop The

Review for Ole Trunk Antiques & Gift Shop The

Molly in Lake City, FL
Molly in Lake City, FL
5 reviews , FL

Antiques in north Florida

While passing through Starke one day, I stopped in at Ole Trunk Antiques. I saw the store and decided what the heck... I am not really into antiques at all, but I had time to burn and wondered what they had. Upon entering, I was thrown back in time by viewing old glass and pottery, wooden furniture and there were some things that I thought were related to our area, like clay turpentine pots and various tools. It was nice and I guess the prices fair--like I said, I don't get into antiques, but I enjoyed visiting their shop and seeing some things I have never seen before.