Sky Kitchens

Reviews for Sky Kitchens

bonaci66 in Toronto
bonaci66 in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

We recently had our kitchen renovated by Sky Kitchen. A big thank you goes to Binder for designing such a beautiful and functional kitchen as well as his team especially Simone for all the follows ups. We are truly enjoying our new kitchen. Thank you once again Sky Kitchen for an amazing job.
Regards, Monique

905-678-3434
1193 Lorimar Dr.
Mississauga
L5S 1M9

I selected Sky Kitchens to custom design/build new vanities for our master ensuite as well as another bathroom. Gurpreet (Design Consultant) was very patient and helpful in working through design options and material choices. SK had plenty of options which allowed me to find just the right combination of cabinet & counter colours to go with my rooms. There was a slight delay in production but SK did what they could to accommodate and actually did some install work on a long weekend! The finished product looks great!

Elvis
Elvis

New Kitchen Design and Installation

Sky Kitchens did a great job in designing and installing our Kitchen and study at Broadmoor. The team is very pleasant to work with, fkexible and gave us a great overall experience.

Norma in Oakville
Norma in Oakville

Kitchen Reno

We ended up with a beautiful kitchen thanks to first of all , Mohammed's vision in designing our new custom kitchen. I wanted him to create our n kitchen because I saw him work before ,masterful and confident. Many thanks to the lovely Simone at customer service and the installation team that made it all happen....

Franco
Franco

Kitchen renovation

We hired sky kitchens for our kitchen renovation. Binder and his team were spectacular. Their attention to detail was second to none. Their installers were professional, clean and extremely competent. We are so pleased with the results and would recommend them to anyone. Great work.

A very Satisfied Customer  in Burlington
A very Satisfied Customer in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I hired Sky Kitchens upon the stong recommendation of a family member.

I was impressed with Mohammed, my Sky Kitchen designer; he was patient, courteous, and very professional. He listened to my concerns, and recommended style and materials according to my needs and wishes. He always answered my calls promptly and offered workbable solutions. I went to the Sky showroom 3 Times where he showed the different materials and colors. The material he helped me pick is unique.
I thank Mohammed for all the help he has given me and for my beautiful kitchen he design. I highly recommend Hommed and Sky Kitchens.

Sabahat arshad from Mississauga
Sabahat arshad from Mississauga

Kitchen renovation

Kitchen is the main part of the whole house where all the family members gather at the end of every day.Sky Kitchens was recommended by my contractor hired to do the flooring.Mr-Muhammad Alam designed a beautiful kitchen for me.Every thing was on time,special thanks to the project coordinator Ms -Simone

Thank you so much for the lovely review, Miss Sabah it was wonderful experience to do business with you and hope to do many more in the coming future ....
Mohammed, Simone & Team Sky......

Sony Singh in Caledon
Sony Singh in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Caledon Brand New Kitchen

One of the best companies to deal with when it comes to kitchens & any other cabinets. Mr. Gurpreet is very professional and organized individual, and gave very clear quote, and suggestions for our new kitchen. From the moment I walked into their showroom everything went super smooth. Mr.Gurpreet answered all of our questions promptly and were very accommodating in adjusted our kitchen cabinetry design as necessary. Detailed planning and scheduling and on time delivery for everything committed. Mr. Gurpreet's designs are very creative, accommodating and very receptive to our change requests and new additions. Installers are real perfectionist and quick. My relatively big kitchen was flawlessly installed in mere 3 days, without leaving any mess and without scratching anything. Very pleased with final results and quality of workmanship. Kudos to whole Sky Kitchen team! Mr. Gurpreet is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic while reassuring us that no project was too little or not worth his while. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking to renovate their kitchen. Mr. Gurpreet, Thank you for everything, it was a pleasure to do business together!

Thank you so much Sony!! ..... Here at Sky Kitchen we aim to achieve these results for all of our clients, and lucky for us you made the process effortless. it was great pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best.....
From:- Team Sky

Very nearly a perfect project

My kitchen renovation is finally finished and I couldn't be happier with how Sky Kitchen took my ideas and made them reality. Mohammed had many terrific ideas (love the soft-close drawers!) and was very exacting in taking measurements to be sure the cabinetry fit in my 100-years-plus house. Trust me, it is no mean feat to get things to fit in a building where nothing is square, nothing is plumb, and nothing is level, but the team did it. And they were all very pleasant people to have around. (It's so rare for see workmates getting along so well, as the team at Sky did.) Thanks to Simone, Nero, John, Satwinder, Dawinder (apologies for spelling!) and everyone who worked so hard to make my modest vision a reality. I couldn't quite give a perfect score simply because this project, which was certainly not big or elaborate, Took. So. Long. Started in late March, finally finished in mid-June. But would I hire Sky again? You bet.

Thank you so much Jane for your support and kind words,we loved having you here ..... it was one of the challenging project for us, but we enjoyed working on it,everyone was blown away with design & colour at the end of the installation. Sky Team is grateful for the Kindness and confidence you showed in us throughout the process.we gladly look forward to the opportunity of working with you again.
Simone, Mohammed & Team Sky......

Kitchen renovation

Gurpreet and his team at Sky Kitchens were fantastic. They answered all our questions. They also had suggestion to help us on our decisions. Other companies did not offer this. With a renovation this large you need help. They provided us with this. The install was so smooth. They were there to make sure everything was perfect for us. Anything g that wasn't right they corrected immediately. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is thinking of a new kitchen. Great people and great service.

Thank you so very much for the wonderful Review, its been pleasure to serve you and looking forward to finish many more project with you in the future......
From:- Team Sky Kitchen's

More about Sky Kitchens

Sky Kitchen values our clients' ideas and provide excellent service by personally hand crafting our kitchen designs. Combining years of experience and innovative technology, each product is meticuously crafted to our clients' specifications. Let SKY Kitchen Cabinets entertain you, let us pamper you. You deserve the best. We are not easily …