Sky Kitchens

Matthew M.
Matthew M.
1 review Caledon, ON

Kitchen cabinet fabrication & installation

We can't thank Binder and his team enough for the exceptional job on our kitchen cabinets. Binder put a lot of thought into improving the function and storage of the cabinets. Their attention to the smallest details in the design, fabrication and installation was impressive. Installation was on time and the crew left without a trace. Simone was so welcoming whenever we visited the showroom and kept us in the loop regarding the status of some finishing touches that were required.

Choosing a partner for such a major renovation is harrowing task and so we are very happy to reccomend Sky Kitchens to our family and friends for their projects. If we can edit our review, after the fact, we will share pictures once the backsplash is installed to really show off their work.

Mohammed Hasham in Mississauga
Mohammed Hasham in Mississauga

Kitchen reno

I had interviewed 4 companies and Sky had wow'd us in terms of design, cost and professionalism.
Mohammed Alam knows what he is doing. He made good suggestions on how to maximize the space and increase the storage.
The cabinet installer was a perfectionist. Neru and Simone did all the follow ups.
Finally Raja, the contractor, and his team of electricians, plumbers and tile installers were great!
My new kitchen looks like a Catalogue kitchen
To sum it all up, we can say our new dream kitchen is Funny, Funky and Functional.
We love it!
Mohammed & Tabassum Hasham
Vaughan

Manish
Manish

Complete Kitchen Renovation

I was recommended by a friend of mine. Though the price of the project was above my initial budget but after visiting Sky Kitchen's showroom I could see the worth of the project investment. There is an old saying that you get what you pay for. I am glad we did not go for 'Cheap' alternatives.

Our Project Manager, Gurpreet was top notch. Not only being humble and polite but he also displayed very professional attitude through out the project. Very seldom you come across such business ethics from Home renovation contracted services.

The front staff was equally helpful. Office Manager Simone was a great support in getting us preferred rates by opening a business account with Centura for our floor tiles.

Like any other project, we did face some delivery delays on a couple of doors but the overall project was accomplished in the stipulated and promised timeframe.

One thing that I must note - SKY team is very proud of what they do. This was evident from their quest on making the things right. After the delivery of my cabinets, I noted some objectionable surface blemishes. Shop Manager, John visited our residence and took personal initiative to get the errors fixed on priority.

Last but not least, subcontractors for floor tiles & backsplash - Greg and Electrical team headed by Surjit did a commendable job.

bonaci66 in Toronto
bonaci66 in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

We recently had our kitchen renovated by Sky Kitchen. A big thank you goes to Binder for designing such a beautiful and functional kitchen as well as his team especially Simone for all the follows ups. We are truly enjoying our new kitchen. Thank you once again Sky Kitchen for an amazing job.
Regards, Monique

Firstly I would like to Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review about our company, it is only through feedback such as your's that we are able to maintain the quality & Service for our clients..... so enjoy your new kitchen and we would love to work on the next project for you!!
From:-Simone, Binder & Team Sky Kitchen's

RobinL in Oakville
RobinL in Oakville

Custom vanities

I selected Sky Kitchens to custom design/build new vanities for our master ensuite as well as another bathroom. Gurpreet (Design Consultant) was very patient and helpful in working through design options and material choices. SK had plenty of options which allowed me to find just the right combination of cabinet & counter colours to go with my rooms. There was a slight delay in production but SK did what they could to accommodate and actually did some install work on a long weekend! The finished product looks great!

Thanks Robin for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review, we are glad that you liked your custom project and looking forward to many more in the near future.
From:- Team Sky Kitchen's

Elvis
Elvis

New Kitchen Design and Installation

Sky Kitchens did a great job in designing and installing our Kitchen and study at Broadmoor. The team is very pleasant to work with, fkexible and gave us a great overall experience.

Thank you so much for the lovely review Elvis, we are strive to be the best custom kitchen company in Mississauga, we are glad that you liked your kitchen and study.we really enjoyed working on your modern project.....
From:- Team Sky Kitchen's

Norma in Oakville
Norma in Oakville

Kitchen Reno

We ended up with a beautiful kitchen thanks to first of all , Mohammed's vision in designing our new custom kitchen. I wanted him to create our n kitchen because I saw him work before ,masterful and confident. Many thanks to the lovely Simone at customer service and the installation team that made it all happen....

"You are the best, Norma and Yvon!! Thanks you so much for the kind words and sharing such a Positive experience with us. it means world to us"...... we are looking forward to do many more project in the future with you.
From:- Simone, Mohammed & Team Sky Kitchen's

Franco
Franco

Kitchen renovation

We hired sky kitchens for our kitchen renovation. Binder and his team were spectacular. Their attention to detail was second to none. Their installers were professional, clean and extremely competent. We are so pleased with the results and would recommend them to anyone. Great work.

Thanks for the great review!! ...... We will do our best to give you the best service like this, we are really glad that you are enjoying your new kitchen.....
Hope to see you soon in the near future.
Binder & Team Sky Kitchen's ......

A very Satisfied Customer  in Burlington
A very Satisfied Customer in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I hired Sky Kitchens upon the stong recommendation of a family member.

I was impressed with Mohammed, my Sky Kitchen designer; he was patient, courteous, and very professional. He listened to my concerns, and recommended style and materials according to my needs and wishes. He always answered my calls promptly and offered workbable solutions. I went to the Sky showroom 3 Times where he showed the different materials and colors. The material he helped me pick is unique.
I thank Mohammed for all the help he has given me and for my beautiful kitchen he design. I highly recommend Hommed and Sky Kitchens.

Thank you so much for this lovely review .... we are really glad that you like your Kitchen project and and we are looking forward to work with you again in the near future.....
From:- Mohammed & Sky Team ....

Sabahat arshad from Mississauga
Sabahat arshad from Mississauga

Kitchen renovation

Kitchen is the main part of the whole house where all the family members gather at the end of every day.Sky Kitchens was recommended by my contractor hired to do the flooring.Mr-Muhammad Alam designed a beautiful kitchen for me.Every thing was on time,special thanks to the project coordinator Ms -Simone

Thank you so much for the lovely review, Miss Sabah it was wonderful experience to do business with you and hope to do many more in the coming future ....
Mohammed, Simone & Team Sky......

More about Sky Kitchens

Sky Kitchen values our clients' ideas and provide excellent service by personally hand crafting our kitchen designs. Combining years of experience and innovative technology, each product is meticuously crafted to our clients' specifications. Let SKY Kitchen Cabinets entertain you, let us pamper you. You deserve the best. We are not easily …