Reviews for SKY Kitchen Cabinets Ltd

Daniella, Mississauga

We are absolutely thrilled with our new kitchen!! Gurpreet was amazing with the design, planning and implementation of the project. All their staff beginning with Raja and his team in the construction phase right through to all of the installers were prompt and professional and addressed everything we asked of them. I have heard so many horror stories from others during their kitchen renovations but with Sky there was absolutely no worries, delays or excuses. Every promise they made was granted and we love the end result!!! I would recommend Sky Kitchens to all my friends and family with no hesitation. Thanks Gurpreet and everyone that played a part in this.

Pat in Etobicoke

Fantastic Job ,
Gurpreet and his team provided top quality product , installation and service .
I was concerned that it being a small job, (relatively speaking) that attention to the project would not be a high priority.
Instead we had a number of meeting both at the SKY office and onsite reviewing , making changes to the plan and finalizing the project.
It was a pleasure working with this team and would recommend Skykitchen without hesitation.

Lisa M in Oakville

This is the first time I have taken the time to write a review. Having had a custom kitchen before and several experiences with different cabinet companies I can honestly say this is the best so far. If you are looking for a professional company with quality products at a reasonable price look no further.
We finally decided to do our basement and spent about a year researching different companies and products. This renovation included 2 bathrooms and family room builtins on the main floor.
Sky kitchens were very professional, from the beginning of this project when Mohammed came out to give us a quote, to the production process with Raj, to the final installation. The time they invested with us in the design process ensured us that we were getting exactly what we wanted.
We are so happy with the results and would definitely use Sky Kitchens again and have recommended them to our family, friends and colleagues.
In fact, I am already thinking about that kitchen reno!!

Ashley from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Binder and his team were great to work with. - very professional and polite The cabinet quality for the price is great value. Highly recommend Sky Kitchen and would definitely use them again.

Nanda J. in Toronto

Sky Kitchen has given us a great quality kitchen with luxury looks. It has made my home complete. I would definitely recommend Sky Kitchen to all who want a great quality kitchen

3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We searched over 6 months for a kitchen cabinet company that would realize our vision for a custom kitchen. Other cabinet companies were overly expensive or could not implement the design in a way that was satisfactory to us. One company said an island was not feasible in the space, and recommended we take down kitchen walls!

We discovered Sky Kitchens through Home Stars. From the beginning to the very last day of installation, staff at Sky Kitchens were courteous, attentive and professional. We were lucky to have Mohammed as our designer and he spent many hours meticulously putting together a design that suited our needs. I especially appreciate the attention to detail, and many added features, which were included in the cost. They even agreed to paint custom trim that we provided so the colours would match and gave us an extra week when our renovations were running behind schedule!

I have nothing but praise for this company. The materials are of a good quality, the style of the cabinets are beautiful and the price was incredibly reasonable. A classy company and classy cabinets. Highly recommended.

Marisa in Mississauga

I dealt with Gurpreet and he was always more than patient and accomadating. He made the experience painless and was always available for any questions along the way. He truly made the experience and would be the reason i would recommend this company. The kitchen also is absolutely amazing!

Job Price

Thank you for a such a wonderful review and it was with your support that we were able to provide you the kitchen as you desired.. Thank you.... Sky kitchen cabinet Teams....

William Robinson in Toronto

I highly recommend Sky Kitchen cabinets! The staff was great to work with and very helpful in the decision making process. At Sky Kitchen Cabinets they stand by their work and work within your needs and within your style. The quality of the cabinets are great and the installer did a beautiful job.

Job Price

Thanks for your valuable review and it was a wonderful experience in serving you... We were able to provide you better only with your support and interest...Thank you Sky Kitchen Cabinet team...

tony silva in Oakville

Very happy with all he work done by Sky kitchens. From the start in creating the design to the little touches in the end. Have to say that dealing with Binder and the rest of his staff has been great. Never any pressure and always willing to listen to any suggestions. I would certainly use them again!

Job Price

Thank you Tony for such a nice review and giving us the business opportunity... it was with your support and interest that we were able to serve you better.....Sky kitchen Cabinet Team...

Mike Barnes from Mississauga

I needed to add cabinets to an existing condo kitchen space. I rent the condo and this was a small project that was challenging because of the existing oak cabinets. Called around and Sky Kitchens was the only company that provided solutions and options that would work for my project.

The showroom is fantastic with many examples of kitchens and cutting edge materials that work for any budget. Mohammed's attention to detail and great customer service team made the process easy and manageable and within budget.

Installation was scheduled and completed in a timely manner. I have another kitchen project that Sky Kitchen has also provided a quote for 2017. I would highly recommend Sky Kitchens.

Job Price

Thanks Mike for such a motivating review... it was really honor for us to serve you....it was great experience working with you...Thanks once again for giving us the business...Sky Kitchen Cabinet Team

More about SKY Kitchen Cabinets Ltd

We value our clients' ideas and provide excellent service by personally hand crafting our kitchen designs. Combining years of experience and innovative technology, each product is meticuously crafted to our clients' specifications. Let SKY Kitchen Cabinets entertain you, let us pamper you. You deserve the best. We are not easily …