Sky Kitchens

Reviews for Sky Kitchens

Grant a.
Grant a.

Kitchen renovation & cabinetry

The team at Sky Kitchen did a beautiful job renovating our kitchen. Everyone who steps into our home is absolutely amazed with the design, quality and colours! Sky Kitchen paid close attention to every custom detail, and spent time to give an explanation on the entire process with our interior designer. The team was always punctual, professional and delivered on all commitments. We will certainly call on Sky Kitchen again for our next remodelling project!

apenterprise
apenterprise
1 review Caledon, ON

Kitchen cabinets and renovation install

Love the work and product although not enough follow up. I had to call several times to get things fixed. Still waiting for follow up on a split corner were my dishwasher is.

Trifektah Home Solutions
Trifektah Home Solutions

Custom Cabinetry

Sky Kitchens is one of the best custom cabinetry manufacturers in this area! I've used them for several projects now, and most recently for my own personal project, and they never fail to deliver an absolutely gorgeous product! Binder is wonderful to deal with and has a real eye for design and function. He's extremely accommodating with his time and scheduling and I love bringing in my clients in to work with him. Simone at the front desk always has a smile on her face and will warmly welcome you at the showroom :) I've taken a tour of their facilities and can say that I've never seen a more clean and efficiently run operation! Their selections or doors and colors can appease even
the pickiest of clients. I highly recommend Sky Kitchens if you're in the market for beautiful, high quality cabinetry. I will absolutely use them again for my next projects.

Thanks Elysha & we always loved having you here, Always good to hear we're Professional,we strive to keep customer satisfaction our first Priority. we are looking forward to do many more Projects with you in the future.
Simone, Binder & Team Sky ....

Mandeep C.
Mandeep C.

Kitchen Renovation

It was an absolute pleasure working with Sky Kitchen Cabinet. The Owners/Staff were actively involved in helping us design our dream kitchen. From concept to actual production the team was extremely helpful and very responsive. Sky kitchen cabinet is extremely professional and I would highly recommend them to others. There workmanship is absolutely stunning. Even after completion of the project, the team makes themselves available at all times to cater to their customers needs. If you are looking to have a new kitchen built/renovation done, make sure you reach out to Sky Kitchen Cabinets!

Thank you for the encouraging Words Mandeep!! Sky Team is grateful for the Kindness and confidence you showed in us throughout the process.we gladly look forward to the opportunity of working with your family again.
Simone & Team Sky......

Greg.o
Greg.o

kitchen cabinets

We had our kitchen cabinets redone sky kitchen cabinets were great friendly and ontime & budget. Highly recommend their services.

Thank you so much Greg for the Awesome Feedback & Kinds words, We are so glad to have you here and looking forward to do many more projects with you in the Future.

From:- Binder & Team Sky .....

Martha
Martha

bathroom renovation

We have used Skykitchen in the past for our kitchen renovation so when we needed to redo our bathroom we did not hesitate to call them again. We are very pleased with their work and their professionalism.

hgagnier47 in Toronto
hgagnier47 in Toronto
1 review ,

Off shore project to include; expansive kitchen including mill work for all FF&E, an entertainment centre, Powder Room & Master Bathroom

Let me preface this review by saying my project was in itself complicated enough as it entailed the construction of; a rather large kitchen area, an entertainment center for either side of a fireplace, a guest powder room as well as a complete master bathroom.

The fact the installation would be crated, shipped & installed overseas only added to the challenge....as well as the project having to meet ridged standards due to our extremely humid climate.

The project began in late 2016 with Sukh’ brother, Binder, Carole of CP Design & myself doing the initial design work. Several meetings took place as the wish & design list began to take shape. Once the preliminary work was done ..... Sukh join the team bringing his incredible expertise both in design and production to the equation.

It was quite a remarkable feat ensuring the measurements were exact & that the area (bathrooms, kitchen, etc.) specs from here, in Bermuda, were copied exactly with the individual unit’s production specs at Luxia/Sky Kitchens in Toronto.

Both the Bermudian and Luxia/Sky teams worked hard to ensure only the highest of standards were met whether it be design, production, paint, crating for shipment … … and finally the installation.

To make doubly sure the measurements & specs were exact both Sukh & Carole flew in twice to the island; first to ensure the precise measurements and secondly to supervise the installation with our local trades. If you’re thinking this was a vacation for either of them, change your minds. The days were long and arduous with little time for even the simplest of niceties before they found themselves back on the plane to Toronto.

The list of people who were the production crew is too long to print here but allow me to assure you that everything arrived in perfect condition just as it was designed & ordered....... and went up with little or no problem whatsoever.

To be able to create this kind of perfection is unique asI have found many company's standards today do not come anywhere near this kind of excellence. Thank you Sukh, Binder, the fabulous Carole of CP Design and the great production team.

Should any further reference the required, it would be my pleasure to do so. It was truly a pleasure to work with professionals.
H Robinson

Thank you so much for your lovely review. Our team headed by Sukh, Binder with the assistance of C P Design and the Bermuda team Paul Desilva and Fanfa accomplished an incredible project with your creative ideas coming to fruition. WE appreciate looking after us while we were there and your incredible faith patience and perseverance. We know you will enjoy your cabinetry for many years to come.

Sukh,Binder,Carole & Team Sky......

Lucy
Lucy

Bathroom cabinetry and Walk In closet

I recently did a new master bathroom and new walk in closet. I had Sky Kitchens design and do all the cabinetry. All staff from front desk, Simone and Mohammed the designer were easy to work with. Installers were professional and took care of any issues. Now when guests come over to my home they love the bathroom but are absolutely stunned at how gorgeous and beautiful my walk in closet is. Thank you to everyone at Sky Kitchens for putting a smile on my face every time I walk into those two new rooms. Yes, I would totally recommend Sky Kitchens.

We loved having you here Lucy, Thanks for sharing your experience with us.Always good to hear we're professional, we strive to keep customer satisfaction our first priority .....

Simone, Mohammed & Sky Team ....

Mike
Mike

Kitchen , Reception Desk

We have used Sky Kitchens to build reception desks and kitchens in 5 stores. They are on time, reasonably priced, and provide great service.

Thank you so much for the wonderful Review Mike ....it's been always a pleasure to work on your projects and we are looking forward to working with you again on the next project .....

Sky Kitchen& Team ....

Ajaypal s.
Ajaypal s.

Full custom kitchen made and installed

Sky kitchen did a very professional and tidy job.very impressed and will Recomend them to everybody if looking for new kitchen.They pay attention to all the details very minutely.
Deliver and install on time.service is very good even after the project is done.

Thanks for the kinds Words Ajay .... Sky Team is grateful for the kindness and confidence you showed in us throughout the process, Hope to do many more project with you in the future,

Sukh & Sky Kitchen's Team

More about Sky Kitchens

Sky Kitchen values our clients' ideas and provide excellent service by personally hand crafting our kitchen designs. Combining years of experience and innovative technology, each product is meticuously crafted to our clients' specifications. Let SKY Kitchen Cabinets entertain you, let us pamper you. You deserve the best. We are not easily …