Sky Kitchens

Reviews for Sky Kitchens

Elvis
Elvis

New Kitchen Design and Installation

Sky Kitchens did a great job in designing and installing our Kitchen and study at Broadmoor. The team is very pleasant to work with, fkexible and gave us a great overall experience.

Norma in Oakville
Norma in Oakville

Kitchen Reno

We ended up with a beautiful kitchen thanks to first of all , Mohammed's vision in designing our new custom kitchen. I wanted him to create our n kitchen because I saw him work before ,masterful and confident. Many thanks to the lovely Simone at customer service and the installation team that made it all happen....

Franco
Franco

Kitchen renovation

We hired sky kitchens for our kitchen renovation. Binder and his team were spectacular. Their attention to detail was second to none. Their installers were professional, clean and extremely competent. We are so pleased with the results and would recommend them to anyone. Great work.

A very Satisfied Customer  in Burlington
A very Satisfied Customer in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I hired Sky Kitchens upon the stong recommendation of a family member.

I was impressed with Mohammed, my Sky Kitchen designer; he was patient, courteous, and very professional. He listened to my concerns, and recommended style and materials according to my needs and wishes. He always answered my calls promptly and offered workbable solutions. I went to the Sky showroom 3 Times where he showed the different materials and colors. The material he helped me pick is unique.
I thank Mohammed for all the help he has given me and for my beautiful kitchen he design. I highly recommend Hommed and Sky Kitchens.

Sabahat arshad from Mississauga
Sabahat arshad from Mississauga

Kitchen renovation

Kitchen is the main part of the whole house where all the family members gather at the end of every day.Sky Kitchens was recommended by my contractor hired to do the flooring.Mr-Muhammad Alam designed a beautiful kitchen for me.Every thing was on time,special thanks to the project coordinator Ms -Simone

Thank you so much for the lovely review, Miss Sabah it was wonderful experience to do business with you and hope to do many more in the coming future ....
Mohammed, Simone & Team Sky......

Sony Singh in Caledon
Sony Singh in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Caledon Brand New Kitchen

One of the best companies to deal with when it comes to kitchens & any other cabinets. Mr. Gurpreet is very professional and organized individual, and gave very clear quote, and suggestions for our new kitchen. From the moment I walked into their showroom everything went super smooth. Mr.Gurpreet answered all of our questions promptly and were very accommodating in adjusted our kitchen cabinetry design as necessary. Detailed planning and scheduling and on time delivery for everything committed. Mr. Gurpreet's designs are very creative, accommodating and very receptive to our change requests and new additions. Installers are real perfectionist and quick. My relatively big kitchen was flawlessly installed in mere 3 days, without leaving any mess and without scratching anything. Very pleased with final results and quality of workmanship. Kudos to whole Sky Kitchen team! Mr. Gurpreet is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic while reassuring us that no project was too little or not worth his while. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking to renovate their kitchen. Mr. Gurpreet, Thank you for everything, it was a pleasure to do business together!

Thank you so much Sony!! ..... Here at Sky Kitchen we aim to achieve these results for all of our clients, and lucky for us you made the process effortless. it was great pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best.....
From:- Team Sky

Very nearly a perfect project

My kitchen renovation is finally finished and I couldn't be happier with how Sky Kitchen took my ideas and made them reality. Mohammed had many terrific ideas (love the soft-close drawers!) and was very exacting in taking measurements to be sure the cabinetry fit in my 100-years-plus house. Trust me, it is no mean feat to get things to fit in a building where nothing is square, nothing is plumb, and nothing is level, but the team did it. And they were all very pleasant people to have around. (It's so rare for see workmates getting along so well, as the team at Sky did.) Thanks to Simone, Nero, John, Satwinder, Dawinder (apologies for spelling!) and everyone who worked so hard to make my modest vision a reality. I couldn't quite give a perfect score simply because this project, which was certainly not big or elaborate, Took. So. Long. Started in late March, finally finished in mid-June. But would I hire Sky again? You bet.

Thank you so much Jane for your support and kind words,we loved having you here ..... it was one of the challenging project for us, but we enjoyed working on it,everyone was blown away with design & colour at the end of the installation. Sky Team is grateful for the Kindness and confidence you showed in us throughout the process.we gladly look forward to the opportunity of working with you again.
Simone, Mohammed & Team Sky......

Kitchen renovation

Gurpreet and his team at Sky Kitchens were fantastic. They answered all our questions. They also had suggestion to help us on our decisions. Other companies did not offer this. With a renovation this large you need help. They provided us with this. The install was so smooth. They were there to make sure everything was perfect for us. Anything g that wasn't right they corrected immediately. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is thinking of a new kitchen. Great people and great service.

Thank you so very much for the wonderful Review, its been pleasure to serve you and looking forward to finish many more project with you in the future......
From:- Team Sky Kitchen's

mcr from Oakville
mcr from Oakville

Hema's Dream Kitchen

We did a full renovation of our Kitchen, family room, and main floor this year. We really appreciate the work Gurpreet and Sky Kitchen (http://www.skykitchen.ca/) did for us. It was a whole 1st floor reno and after they were done it was like we had a new house!

Our thanks go out to Gurpreet and Raja especially but we would also like to thank them and their partners and staff as well (Raja's brother, John, Manjit, Simon, Binder and all the Sky kitchen staff).

We worked with Gurpreet who designed our new beautiful kitchen. Gurpreet is very knowledgeable, professional and pleasure to work with. He was on top of everything during design, delivery and installation of the kitchen. He was very helpful and attentive when we modified and changed our design He also helped us with choosing materials/colours that with suit our modern design.

It was a big job and it took a few months and not everything went as planned -- which is to be expected for a job this size. We had a bit of frustration with the delay but Gurpreet guided us through the process and made sure we were kept informed and happy with the end result.

The good thing about Gurpreet (and Raja) is that they won't tell you what you want to hear but rather what you need to know. But they do it in such a polite and professional manner they don't make you feel dumb. They really know their craft and take these kitchen projects seriously. They are only happy after the job is 100% complete and the customer is satisfied. The experience and the attention to detail is what really impressed us but it was their patience in dealing with us and our thousand questions and hundreds of changes is what made them the right choice.

Thank-you Gurpreet and Raja for our wonderful new kitchen and 1st floor. We are very happy with the end results and anyone who has visited our house to see the new reno has just raved about how modern and amazing it looks.

thank-you
Hema & Mahesh

Hema & Mahesh Thanks a ton for your wonderful review and it was a great experience working with you guys.Thanks for all your patience throughout and believing in us.There is always a new learning when you are dealing with customers who participate equally to get us to the level that we meet the expectations.Have a wonderful time and enjoy your beautiful house.
Gurpreet & Team Sky .....

Helen and Mel in Brampton
Helen and Mel in Brampton

kitchen island

in february 2018, we started renos, we removed a wall for a more open concept between kitchen and dining room. with that said, i wanted that island in the kitchen, so we contacted Sky Kitchen and Binder met with us in our home to discuss our plans and an estimate. we were happy with the estimate and met with Binder at the decor center where we designed our island and picked wood, hardware, counter top and color. even though the project fell a little over our budget, we were very happy with the customer service and how thorough Binder was. It was estimated for 3 weeks complete, and was complete in 4 weeks as the counter top was being imported and was delayed. Binder and the associates were helpful and reassuring and helped put us at ease. workmanship and craftsmanship is above what we expected. Not your typical laminate finishes...these were true solid wood and wood panels. We love the final product and have received many complements on the island. Now to redesign and finish the rest of the kitchen and design and build a bar for the newly finished basement.

Thank you so much for your lovely Review. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Sky Kitchen's,and we would love to design your Bar & Kitchen in near future.
Hope to see you soon!

Binder, Simone & Team Sky.......

More about Sky Kitchens

Sky Kitchen values our clients' ideas and provide excellent service by personally hand crafting our kitchen designs. Combining years of experience and innovative technology, each product is meticuously crafted to our clients' specifications. Let SKY Kitchen Cabinets entertain you, let us pamper you. You deserve the best. We are not easily …