SKY Kitchen Cabinets Ltd

Owner/Manager
Sky Kitchen [Full profile]

Reviews for SKY Kitchen Cabinets Ltd

Dil Alvi in Etobicoke

It is with great pleasure that I highly recommend Sky Kitchen Cabinets for all of your kitchen and bathroom renovations. The entire staff from the reception desk to the design team to the installers are very knowledgeable, professional and amazing to work with. From the moment we stepped into their showroom we were treated very well. The team helped and guided us throughout our renovation. We worked very closely with Mohammad to plan and design our new dream kitchen. He is a super designer and planner. His skill and expertise is second to none. He is a genuinely super nice human being who patiently worked with us to design a beautiful new kitchen with total functionality and modern look. The kitchen was designed on time and on budget and installed perfectly. Gurpreet and his team worked with incredible skill and precision to install the kitchen and bathroom cabinets to our full satisfaction. We felt so comfortable working with Mohammad that we got him to design our new bathroom vanities and our master bedroom walk-in closet. We love everything in our new reno. We are so happy with our experience with Sky Kitchen that I felt compelled to write this reference for them. They are a great company to do business with and I highly recommend them.

Carol Da Silva in

I am extremely happy with my kitchen cabinets and vanity cabinets. Our designer Mohammad was very professional at all times and I must say very patient with me . Changed my option of cabinets 3 times and Mohammad was always very understanding and patient. The installers were great as well. Any issues that came up were always dealt with. Would definitely use them again. Can't forget Simone the receptionist, who was always very pleasant when i called. Thank you Sky Kitchens !!

Job Price

Dear Carol ....Thank you so much for your positive feedback and choosing Sky Kitchen Cabinets for your dream kitchen & Washroom In suite project,It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain our quality & Standard, Hope to work with you in the Future Again!!
Mohammed & Sky Team ........

Gautam in
1 review Pickering, ON

Sukh and Team were a great help in re-designing the kitchen and giving it luxurious look than it now has. Their professional approach to the whole process was refreshing and ensured that we got the dream kitchen that we have always wanted. I would highly recommend Sky Kitchen to the my friends and family for their projects.

Kudoos Sky Team!!!

Job Price

Thank you so much for the amazing review,We appreciate having the opportunity to do business with you guys, we look forward to serving you again in the future!!
Sukh & Sky Team .....

Daniella, Mississauga

We are absolutely thrilled with our new kitchen!! Gurpreet was amazing with the design, planning and implementation of the project. All their staff beginning with Raja and his team in the construction phase right through to all of the installers were prompt and professional and addressed everything we asked of them. I have heard so many horror stories from others during their kitchen renovations but with Sky there was absolutely no worries, delays or excuses. Every promise they made was granted and we love the end result!!! I would recommend Sky Kitchens to all my friends and family with no hesitation. Thanks Gurpreet and everyone that played a part in this.

Job Price

It was a delight to be part of your dream project and feedback always helpful to exceed our customer expectations. Thanks for considering Sky Kitchen Cabinets for your kitchen.

Pat in Etobicoke

Fantastic Job ,
Gurpreet and his team provided top quality product , installation and service .
I was concerned that it being a small job, (relatively speaking) that attention to the project would not be a high priority.
Instead we had a number of meeting both at the SKY office and onsite reviewing , making changes to the plan and finalizing the project.
It was a pleasure working with this team and would recommend Skykitchen without hesitation.

Job Price

Thanks Pat for your inspiring words and we are glad to be associated with you.Hope you enjoy your new kitchen.

Lisa M in Oakville

This is the first time I have taken the time to write a review. Having had a custom kitchen before and several experiences with different cabinet companies I can honestly say this is the best so far. If you are looking for a professional company with quality products at a reasonable price look no further.
We finally decided to do our basement and spent about a year researching different companies and products. This renovation included 2 bathrooms and family room builtins on the main floor.
Sky kitchens were very professional, from the beginning of this project when Mohammed came out to give us a quote, to the production process with Raj, to the final installation. The time they invested with us in the design process ensured us that we were getting exactly what we wanted.
We are so happy with the results and would definitely use Sky Kitchens again and have recommended them to our family, friends and colleagues.
In fact, I am already thinking about that kitchen reno!!

Job Price

Thank you so much for the Lovey Review, Your Business is much appreciated,and we will do our best to continue meet your designing needs !!!!

Mohammed & Sky Team ......

Ashley from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Binder and his team were great to work with. - very professional and polite The cabinet quality for the price is great value. Highly recommend Sky Kitchen and would definitely use them again.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, this will go long way to boost our confidence and help other customer to choose a good company !!!

Binder & Sky Team .....

Nanda J. in Toronto

Sky Kitchen has given us a great quality kitchen with luxury looks. It has made my home complete. I would definitely recommend Sky Kitchen to all who want a great quality kitchen

Job Price

Thank you for the wonderful review, we look forward to serving you again & again in the future !!

Sky & The Team ...

3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We searched over 6 months for a kitchen cabinet company that would realize our vision for a custom kitchen. Other cabinet companies were overly expensive or could not implement the design in a way that was satisfactory to us. One company said an island was not feasible in the space, and recommended we take down kitchen walls!

We discovered Sky Kitchens through Home Stars. From the beginning to the very last day of installation, staff at Sky Kitchens were courteous, attentive and professional. We were lucky to have Mohammed as our designer and he spent many hours meticulously putting together a design that suited our needs. I especially appreciate the attention to detail, and many added features, which were included in the cost. They even agreed to paint custom trim that we provided so the colours would match and gave us an extra week when our renovations were running behind schedule!

I have nothing but praise for this company. The materials are of a good quality, the style of the cabinets are beautiful and the price was incredibly reasonable. A classy company and classy cabinets. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the lovely review, we appreciate your trust and we will do our best to continue give you the kind of service you deserve !!!

Mohammed & Sky Team ....

Marisa in Mississauga

I dealt with Gurpreet and he was always more than patient and accomadating. He made the experience painless and was always available for any questions along the way. He truly made the experience and would be the reason i would recommend this company. The kitchen also is absolutely amazing!

Job Price

Thank you for a such a wonderful review and it was with your support that we were able to provide you the kitchen as you desired.. Thank you.... Sky kitchen cabinet Teams....

More about SKY Kitchen Cabinets Ltd

We value our clients' ideas and provide excellent service by personally hand crafting our kitchen designs. Combining years of experience and innovative technology, each product is meticuously crafted to our clients' specifications. Let SKY Kitchen Cabinets entertain you, let us pamper you. You deserve the best. We are not easily …