Simply Computing

1690 Broadway W, Suite 101
Vancouver
BC
V6J 1X6

Excellent Apple technician service in my home. The technician really helped with our issues and was very careful. He answered all of our questions clearly so that we could understand. Our security settings were also reviewed which was reassuring.

tigerhugger from Vancouver
tigerhugger from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Computer Repair

I have been a long time customer of simply, and during my most recent visit I took my computer because my graphics card had burned out. They were able order the parts and have the computer ready to pick up the next day. I would highly recommend them as a substitute of actual apple stores because they are not nearly as crowded.

Guardian604
Guardian604
11 reviews Vancouver, BC

Replacement Macbook Pro Battery

The battery on my 2006 Macbook Pro wasn't holding the charge it used to. Took it in for Simply to check out and they had replacements for a reasonable cost. They are definitely a good alternative to check out if you have apple products that need to be serviced.

More about Simply Computing

Simply Computing is Canada's largest Apple Specialist with over 25 locations across the country, including Simply Computing Express, our kiosk solution that brings the Apple brand and experience to rural communities. In business for over 33 years, we offer not only the full line of Apple products, but also signature ...
Looking for Computer Repairs and Support pros in Vancouver?