Simmons Mattres Gallery (Vancouver)

Mattresses
1001 Broadway W, Suite 104 Vancouver BC V6H 4E4
HomeStars  >  Mattresses in Vancouver  >  Simmons Mattres Gallery (Vancouver)

Reviews for Simmons Mattres Gallery (Vancouver)

Karen in Vancouver
Karen in Vancouver
8 reviews Vancouver, BC

Mattress for bedroom

Great service - I went in with an idea of what I wanted. The salesperson was no pushy and let me ask my questions, and suggested several mattresses within my desired price range.

Angel in Vancouver
Angel in Vancouver
11 reviews Vancouver, BC

Mattress for Bedroom

The staff at Simmons are really friendly and knowledgeable. They aren't pushy and really acknowledge the needs of the customer. They didn't pressure me to buy an expensive mattress but one that suited my needs. They even suggested ways to care for the mattress.

Lisa in Vancouver
Lisa in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New Matress for Master Bedroom

I found the sales staff at Simmons knowledgable and friendly. Their attention to the needs of the customer was put before their profit margin. I appreciated the time the sales person spent with me and the fact that there was no pressure to buy the most expensive product but rather the one that suited our needs.

RL Vancouver
RL Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Mattress

Buying a mattress requires trying many different beds. We never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision and the staff was very good at answering all of our questions. They matched a competitors published ad on one of their products as well. We would purchase here again.