Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Sherwood Painting & Decorating

Donna
Donna
4 reviews Port Moody, BC

Ceiling and wall painting of two large rooms and two hallways

The quote was fair, and the work was excellent. The painters arrived on time, worked carefully and efficiently, and were pleasant as well. We had just installed a new carpet, which I was concerned about, but I needn’t have worried. When I next have a painting project, I will be calling Mike at Sherwood Painting

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you on your interior painting project.

fwconstruction
fwconstruction
1 review Belcarra, BC

house exterior paint

V4P 1G5

Sherwood did a very good job, they were on time, efficient and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone.

It was a pleasure working with you on your exterior painting project. Thank you for the wonderful review.

mg.wilson229
mg.wilson229

Exterior house painting

V4P 1G5

We were extremely pleased with the service provided by Sherwood. From the initial quote through to job completion we received courteous and prompt attention to every detail from Mike. The painters were professional and skilled and were a pleasure to have around. Clean up was perfect each day. Mike is a man of sincere and honest business integrity and I recommend his company in the highest possible terms.

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you on your home.

blackhillsconstruction
blackhillsconstruction
1 review Coquitlam, BC

painting whole house

V4P 1G5

mike and his staff do truly amazing work for me on all of our projects

Thank you for the great review. We enjoy working with you and your team on all your projects.

jian (.
jian (.

whole house interior painting

V4P 1G5

painters professional, jobs done quickly. I found Mike on the internet and his job proved he deserves the customers great reviews.

Thank you for the terrific review. We enjoyed working on both of your interior painting projects.

Carl
Carl
1 review Richmond, BC

Exterior House Painting

Mike and his team were true to their word, from when he came for the estimate to each worker showing up on time every day and and finishing the job as promised. We were very happy with each step of the process and the finished look and will look to Sherwood Painting the next time our house needs to be pained.

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Aaron from Silverback Electric
Aaron from Silverback Electric
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

House Painting

I found Sherwood Painting super great to deal with. I was quoted a great price and got a great job completed.
My house looks fantastic. I fully recommend Sherwood Painting to my friends and family.
As I am a tradesman myself I know all about jobs going sideways so I was gratefull to work with professionals who paid attention to details and ran the job smoothly.

Thanks again.
Aaron
Silverback Electric

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and you were a pleasure to work with.

Al in Surrey
Al in Surrey

Exterior painting

We have a brick veneer rancher that had never been painted previously. Mike's price was competitive and the painter (Zack) that he tasked to handle this project did a very good job. They started the project when they said they would, turned up on time each day, kept the site clean, and finished on time. We would hire Mike and Sherwood again, and have absolutely no hesitation recommending this company.

Thank you for the great review. The new brick colour makes the whole house come together.

Private User reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

painting the outside of our home

We highly recommend Sherwood Painting and were completely satisfied. The painters took pride in their work, (and worked hard through this summer's heat). We appreciated the care they took as our house was not an easy house to paint. Mike came by daily to make sure the job was progressing well and that we were satisfied. Thank you Mike for a job that was done on budget and on time. This was a very positive experience and we are very happy with the quality of work done.

Thank you for the fantastic review. It was a pleasure working with you on your home.

Tommy T in
Tommy T in
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Interior painting

After taking possession of my house after my tenants left, I contacted Mike to come repair and paint the entire interior of my place. A reasonable quote was given and there was a waiting period of almost two months before work could be started due to flooring issues from a flooring company. Mike and his crew were willing to wait for the floors to be completed and honoured the quoted price. When I gave the ok to start, it was all complete in a very quick amount of time and I couldn't be happier with the results. Mike was willing to work with me on colour decisions that we felt would work better that what I had previous.
Him and his crew turned a desaster into a beautiful house worth coming home to. It looks better than day one.

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure meeting both you and your parents. We enjoyed working on your home and wish you and your family all the best in settling in.

More about Sherwood Painting & Decorating

Sherwood Painting & Decorating Ltd. (Sherwood Painting) is a residential, commercial and strata contractor for exterior and interior painting in Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley since 1998. Mike Ponych, a professional painter and general manager is the owner of Sherwood Painting.
***
Commercial Painting

Sherwood Painting works on all types of exterior and interior commercial painting applications including schools, hospitals, government buildings, restaurants, banks, offices, fitness centers, car dealerships, strata painting, multi-tenant family units and more.
***
Strata Painting

We offer a variety of interior and exterior painting services to our strata customers. This includes caulking, water-proofing and power washing. Our painters our trained in safe workplace practices to ensure your project is performed with both safety and quality as top priorities.