Sherwin-Williams Co.

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
8125 Yonge St Markham ON L3T 2C6
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Markham  >  Sherwin-Williams Co.

Reviews for Sherwin-Williams Co.

Roger Bass from Toronto
Roger Bass from Toronto

walls

Surprisingly good! I had heard good things about their product before, but also expected them to be "paint snobs" as other reviews (in the US) had stated. I was pleasantly surprised to be helped by two very knowledgeable, patient, and courteous sales staff who gave very good advice to a newbie like me. :)

Steve
Steve
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Painting

Here at Mr. Handyman of Richmond Hill, we use Shermin-Williams for our paint supplies whenever we can. What I like about this location in particular is the fast, convenient and efficient service provided. Nick was able to process our order over the phone so that our technician could quickly run in and out in less than 5 minutes and back to job site.

Mattington
Mattington

Indoor wall to wall painting of house

These guys have a been around a while now and have just opened up shop next to my place. So I went in to pick up the supplies I needed. Was met by a less then competent employee, but after teaching him about paint, he was able to help me. The prices were average but not too bad. All in all I would go to them again, but only because of the conveniece.