Sherwin-Williams Co

Felix Bergeron  from Concord
Felix Bergeron from Concord
1 review Scarborough, ON

paint

Not much to say except that its good paint. Better than the cheaper stuff at HD. The richness, consistency, and color are a joy to work with. Paint is a little expensive on regular price. Get it on their sporadic sales.

Elaine Gregory from Scarborough
Elaine Gregory from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Paint Purchase

I went in not knowing what colour to choose for my kitchen, living room, and upstairs/downstairs hallways. The assistant asked about the amount of light we get in these areas and recommended softer tones to maximize the light.
I took several (large) paint chips home and taped them up for a few days and when I made my choice I went back and bought the paint.
My project turned out beautifully.

christa devers-williams in Ajax
christa devers-williams in Ajax
3 reviews AJAX, ON

Paint for entire house

The salesperson and cashier were extremely helpful and quickly narrowed down the selections we had for each of the rooms and how much paint we would need for each room. It was great to get everything done in one shot. And they had a sale so we got great prices!

olympicair
olympicair

Interior Painting

Sherwin-Williams Co
416-288-8553
260 Nantucket Blvd
Scarborough
M1P 2P4

Friendly staff recommended paint colours and designs for us. This was my first time using sherwin-williams paints. The quality and price of the paint was amazing, and I was very satisfied with the final result. The walls look amazing and the rooms are beautiful! I would definately recommend sherwin-williams paints. Thank you so much Sherwin Williams!!!

R.H.
R.H.

9.8/10

Interior Painting

Excellent Service. We didn't have much experience in painting. The gentleman there was extremely helpful in paint and equipment selection. The paint was great quality. I would go there for my next painting project.