Sescolite Lighting Centres

T. from Hamilton
T. from Hamilton
2 reviews North York, ON

Lighting

Went to Sescolite to find a light fixture for our living room and was very happy with the customer service and help that I received. They showed me several options and even suggested why and why not different options worked--would definitely go back for my next lighting needs!

Mark F. in Burlington
Mark F. in Burlington
9 reviews Burlington, ON

Dining room chandalier

We did find their price to be a little higher than we liked, but in their defence, they do have lots of options at lots of different price points. The sales person was friendly, patient and very helpfull before and after purchase. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks sescolite!

megan in Toronto
megan in Toronto
11 reviews TORONTO, ON

Light for entry way

Went to Sescolite during one of their annual sales. Found a great, simple light fixture for the entrance to my condo. There were a few I was debating between and one of the staff members was INCREDIBLY helpful. One of the lights was not unlit and it took him a few tries before he got it working. They were very patient with me and provided great guidance