Selba Kitchens & Baths

3231 Langstaff Rd Vaughan ON L4K 4L2

Reviews for Selba Kitchens & Baths

AGZMP in Vaughan
AGZMP in Vaughan

Selba was professional and exceptional!

Sue at Selba was professional and very helpful throughout the process of designing my new kitchen. She helped us maximize our space and end up with a beautiful kitchen that my family is enjoying straight away. The kitchen is the hub of our home! From the start to the end the service was exception. From design to delivery to installation, every last detail was looked after and coordinated.

Hindy Bieler in
Hindy Bieler in
1 review , ON

New home - Kitchen, Bathrooms and bar

We just completed a new build using Silver Crest Homes. The company deals with Selba Kitchens. Sue was our contact at the company. I found her to be very informative, responsive and very willing to work within our budget. The kitchen was ready when they said it would be. The installer was quite amazing! Very professional and did a great job of the install. The product is very good and the cabinetry in the kitchen, bathrooms and the bar looks great. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them.

Sara in Mississauga
Sara in Mississauga

Kitchen Remodel

I love my Selba Kitchen! Everyone at Selba was amazing, from the ladies at the front desk offering great espresso's to the guys in the warehouse making sure my navy blue island colour was spot on. What can I say about Paula! Well, she made my dream kitchen a reality! No matter how many visits, phone calls or questions, she always made time for me. She was so easy going and we had many laughs which made the whole experience less stressful, which is exactly what I needed. As in all renovations not everything goes as planned. When there were issues Selba corrected them with no problems. Everyone did everything to make us happy. When I first met Paula I told her I wanted a Kitchen with that "wow'" factor! Selba delivered big time!!

rose in Pointe-claire
rose in Pointe-claire

Selba kitchen/Bathrooms/Laundry Room/Closet

Diana, I would like to thank you for the amazing job you have done in designing my kitchen, 3 bathrooms, laundry room and walk-in closet.

Your attention to detail has made my space a lot more functional and organized. Your recommendations in space around the island is just perfect. Lots of room and very functional. Love how all my spaces are functional and organized. You did a fantastic job.

Diana, also a big thank you for helping me choose colours on counters, tiles and floors to complete the final look I wanted. You went over and above the cabinetry. You are one amazing designer and very good at what you do.

Also, your installer Azad is just beyond amazing and detailed to perfection. I can’t thank Azad enough for the amazing install work he did. I just love the way he works, very neat and everything is done to perfection. Selba is very lucky to have such an amazing installer.

A big thank you to Ord and Danny for accommodating my working schedule to have all my cabinetry delivered and installed as efficient as possible. Their professionalism and accommodations were awesome.

Overall my experience with Selba was amazing. So far very happy with all the cabinetry and service.

Great job Selba.

Rose and Lauro

Michelle in Vaughan
Michelle in Vaughan

Kitchen Remodel

We are absolutely thrilled with the services rendered by Selba Kitchen and Bath. Our experience has been nothing short of positive. Our kitchen designer Paula went above and beyond any of our expectations, by not only listening to what our vision was, but by using her knowledge and expertise to help create a beautiful and functional space. Our installer Andrew, clearly talented helped bring that vision to life. We are absolutely thrilled with the results and would not hesitate to recommend or use them again.
Sincerely Michelle and Lorenzo

Frank D in Vaughan
Frank D in Vaughan
1 review , ON

Modern Kitchen

This is our first renovation, after having 2 new homes. In buying this last home, we knew we would renovate. We obtained a couple of plans and quotes from other cabinet makers. After knowing a couple of families that dealt with Selba, we decided to see what they had to offer.

We met with Sue and after our first visit, we felt that she understood what we wanted and she was spot on to come up with an initial design. She really listened to us. She noted all of our needs, understood our space limitations, and came through with a design that we loved and approved. She offered excellent feedback on items that we were unsure of and reinforced our vision when faced with concern or apprehension.

We decided on matte white. Handle less upper cabinets, an 8’ island, numerous pot drawers, and a floor to ceiling 8’ wide pantry. Long, horizontal, chrome handles on the lowers. We went with Calcutta Caesarstone quartz without edging for an ultra modern, minimalist feel.

Our installer was Bogdan. Meticulous, patient, knowledgeable, and always adapting to any irregularities he encountered, mostly because of issues we created. He was always on time and offered constructive feedback when a decision was required. The cabinets were delivered with all floors being protected by the crew. The cabinets were also ready on the estimated date. Two small paint blemishes, on upper doors, that were dealt with the same day and installed the day after.

Overall, we feel the product was exactly what we expected. It was priced right, and the service, at every turn, was better than we expected.

Thank you so much for bringing our dream kitchen vision, to reality.

Frank M in King City
Frank M in King City
1 review King City, ON

I am writing this letter to thank you and your team at Selba for our beautiful kitchen and cabinetry throughout our home. We ordered custom cabinets for two kitchens, four bathrooms, a laundry room, a storage room and four closets.
My first point of contact at Selba was Natalie Sorfleet. I walked in off the street with many questions and Natalie was very patient and helpful. Our renovation was a major one so I had no idea where to even start, but Natalie made me feel comfortable right away. I want to say that some people tried to dissuade us from choosing Selba and that our designer took us to two other cabinet manufacturers. We chose Selba for one reason – it was based on my initial meeting with Natalie. I trusted her and she did not let me down.
When it was time to design the kitchens, bathrooms and laundry room, Natalie put together beautiful designs. She worked with us on several versions until I was happy with the designs. She listened to our comments, but also made great suggestions. We spent several hours in the showroom one day picking all of the cabinet styles and colours, and again Natalie’s keen eye and design expertise helped us make great decisions.
As you can imagine, with any major renovation, there are delays and setbacks. There were some delays with our cabinets and it wasn’t always smooth. It was a very stressful time for us. I have come to understand that these delays are inevitable. The difference between average customer service and excellent customer service comes down to how the issues are handled. Natalie was always available to answer our questions and navigate any delays. She even answered emails in the evening on on weekends to help us. She apologized for any delays and always helped us find a solution. In summary, not only is she a very talented designer, but she also has excellent customer service skills. We chose Selba because of Natalie and we made the right choice.
In terms of installation, we were lucky to have an expert installer, Danny. His work is outstanding. He took the time to make sure that everything was installed properly. His workmanship was excellent. He worked with our contactor to solve any problems that came up. He had to make adjustments on site – and he was able to do that very well. He spent several weeks in our home every day, and that could be uncomfortable for some. Danny was always a professional so it was easy to spend so much time with him. When I look at how cabinets are installed in other homes and compare them to our installation - I can really see the difference in workmanship. Danny did an excellent job for us. He did some custom pieces for us that had to be adjusted on site and he did a really great job. He is more than an installer, he is an installer, plus a designer, plus a problem-solver.
Our home is beautiful and we are very thankful to Natalie and Danny for helping to make that possible.

Marisa & Remo in Woodbridge
Marisa & Remo in Woodbridge

Kitchen, Bathrooms, Office and Laundry room

We were referred to Selba Kitchens by our contractor and were advised to deal with Paula. Right from the beginning we were quite impressed with the level of expertise and knowledge Paula displayed. We informed Paula that the scope of work was quite elaborate and she made a huge project seem effortless and managed to keep us focused and comfortable throughout the process.
We would also like to thank Danny the installer whom was very professional and went over and above our expectations. We thank him for all his efforts in coordinating the installation of our kitchen cabinets, bathrooms, office and laundry cabinets. We are very glad to have had a highly skilled professional team involved in the installation with that level of expertise working in our newly renovated home.
We would definitely recommend Selba Kitchens to anyone in future

Walter Faria in Vaughan
Walter Faria in Vaughan

Stellar Kitchen Design by Paula Lolas

My wife and I were referred to Paula by her sister who was thrilled with her kitchen, both design and cost. After being told that our idea for our kitchen was not possible given the size, Paula came up with an amazing design both functionally and aesthetically. She took our idea and transformed it into something we've only dreamed about. Paula was extremely patient through the process and provided really great ideas for us to think about. The cost was extremely fair and reasonable and when we look at our kitchen, it looks like a kitchen worthy of a magazine cover. Azad, the installer, was amazing. I've never seen someone so patient and diligent. He put the kitchen together perfectly. One thing that's great with Paula, and Selba, is that they can accommodate the needs of consumers. We were told that if anything goes wrong to let them know and they'll take care of it. That's comforting knowing that things happen and damages are likely to happen. All in all, we love our kitchen, it's functionality and the design. We'd recommend Paula and Selba to anyone and we've already started. Thanks so much Paula. Cathy and I are extremely happy with our new kitchen.

Diana in Toronto
Diana in Toronto

Wonderful experience A to Z! Loved Paula and the entire team!

After a long and thorough research on cabinets manufacturers we remodeled our kitchen with Selba Vaughan, Spring 2016 (referred by a friend who used them for many kitchen projects). They did a stunning job and we are very thrilled with end result, materials and post service (had a few instances we already scratched the cabinets and got them fixed at no extra cost). Paula, the sales person / designer was amazing with great suggestions, lots of design options to bring our vision to life, patient and very responsive every step from planning to execution. She went the extra mile with advice on other design elements (faucets, backslash, lighting, stools) . She provided lots of great referrals for contracting, countertop work and other trades. The installer, Azad was a very talented professional and a true perfectionist. Very happy and would use them again; highly recommend for a high-end kitchen.

More about Selba Kitchens & Baths

Highest standards of quality, an extensive selection of styles, colours and finishes.
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Vaughan?