See Thru Window Cleaning

Window & Gutter Cleaning
4261 Lawrence Ave E Scarborough ON M1E 2S4
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Scarborough  >  See Thru Window Cleaning

Reviews for See Thru Window Cleaning

Yong Mo LUn from ??????????
Yong Mo LUn from ??????????
5 reviews ???, ON

Windows cleaning

I'm very happy with See Thru Window Cleaning. The cleaner arrived on time, was courteous and I appreciated that he didn't rush through the job. His work was very thorough and the windows look amazing. I shouldn't have waited as long as I did. Beautiful work--I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for windows cleaning!

Equal choi from Toronto
Equal choi from Toronto

Window cleaning

Very impressed with the service offered, was given a promotion. And went on with it, the windows was sparkling and protective layer was added free of charge. Would definitely come back for their service again.

More about See Thru Window Cleaning

We are primarily a high-rise window cleaning company servicing the GTA for 30 years. Our family run company is very proud of its success and reputation. We feel its strongly due to the simple rules of #1) providing the customer with the best service possible , #2) your word is ...