Seaview Plumbing & Heating

Theresa in North Vancouver
Theresa in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Furnace clean and inspection

I needed my furnace cleaned and inspected - not a big job for busy tradesmen. I call Tommy in the beginning of the week and he answered the phone - and committed to come over later in the week. He showed up on time! - he was friendly and professional - with reasonable and transparent pricing. When he arrived I had just recently discovered I was missing some venting from my range hood - he not only had the right piece of venting - but fitted it at no charge. I really appreciated his 'can do' attitude and he will now be our 'go to' plumbing and heating expert. Thanks Tommy!

Looking for Plumbing pros in Port Moody?