Sears Home

Reviews for Sears Home

MA from Oakville
MA from Oakville

Dishwasher

Purchased 2 new Kitchen aid dishwashers from Sears 4 years ago along with an extended warranty. One of them had a problem right away with a defective latch (subject to recall notice). Asked Sears to replace both at the same time but would only replace the one that was known to be defective because it locked the dishwasher. Recently, the wheel assembly broke which could have resulted in the whole upper rack dropping. Last Friday was supposed to be the service call, Sears used wrong address even though they were corrected at time of appt booking. Then refused to do service or wait to have things sorted out because it was the wrong address. Rebooked, for Wednesday and have had to follow up 3 times to find out when they were coming. They said they would call but never called back.

Homer in Mississauga
Homer in Mississauga

Sales, sales and more

Sears home disappointed me. Their quoted price was high, and then they came sold me some more features (which is my stupidity, I acknowledge), and were done with a whole detached house (3 levels) cleaning in 1 hour! I cannot imagine the whole house was done "properly" in the time they did. There were 2 guys who brought the Sears truck. In the end, I find many areas that were not done (carpets were not wet).
In Summary Expensive and disappointing.

Anne A in Georgetown
Anne A in Georgetown
3 reviews Georgetown, ON

Couch and chaise loung

Bought a couch and chaise lounge from Sears on Vega in Mississauga over a year ago. We had some problems with the material on the furniture and Sears decided that it would be more cost effective to replace the furniture with new material that it would be to re-cover the existing furniture. Went to the store to pick out new material that would be put on our replacement furniture and was told that since he sales reps workin on commision I had to wait for the original rep to help us. Ended up going back twice before I got to choose new material. When the replacement furnitue was delivered the delivery company had to wait a few minutes and this resulted in them forcing the furniture through our door not only scraping it but damaging our trim as well. The driver swore at my son and after he was questionned about his attitude he actually spit on our front stairs. The story goes on but suffice to say we will never buy furniture from Sears and that we recommend potential buyers to run and not walk to your nearest Sears furniture competitor!

Grace from Etobicoke
Grace from Etobicoke

6.3/10

Fridge, appliances, washer

Helpful, easy delivery, installation and good price for the appliances.