Sears Floor Covering Centre

Carpet & Rug Retailers
18025 Yonge St Newmarket ON L3Y 8C9
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Newmarket  >  Sears Floor Covering Centre

Reviews for Sears Floor Covering Centre

905-853-0520
18025 Yonge St
Newmarket
L3Y 8C9

Hired Newmarket Sears Flooring to Install Tile Flooring to my new home that I had custom built. All tiles are coming up grout is missing. Called Newmarket Sears Flooring explaining the problem ,the response you get is "we will look into it" meanwhile I have tiles that are popping up everywhere, missing grout that my 16 month old grandaughter likes to try and eat, and not a thing is being doen to rectify the issue. I have phoned everyone in my power at head office, no one phones you back! The owner of Newmarket Flooring avoids your calls and when you phone him and get him he is "always looking into to it". Now all I want is my money back and have someone who knows what they are doing install the tile correctly. According to Sears Newmarket Flooring "Someone has to be blamed". This is now 8 months later and not a damn thing has been done. I'm out $20,000.00 and my floors look terrible! Really think when you want to do your floors because Sears will not stand behind it!

Susan from Holland Landing
Susan from Holland Landing

fiber/vinyl flooring

poor quality product and installation. Tried to resolve with Sears Flooring Newmarket over a period of 15 months - phone calls, emails - no luck. Sears tried to do a patch up job and involve the flooring mfg. still no luck. Finally sold my house, and was told that the warranty is now invalid and of course Sears can't fix the problem now that I have moved and I'm stuck with a $3500.00 bill for flooring that was garbage or my credit rating will suffer.