Sears Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Toronto  >  Sears Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Reviews for Sears Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Nacny D. in North york
Nacny D. in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

It was time for our annual carpet and furniture cleaning and I heard the Sears ad on the radio. I called and they booked us with our regular guy - George. He is prompt, professional anddoes a fabulous job on the carpets (and we have dogs) and sofa and chairs. They always look brand new. I will be calling again soon.

L. P. in Richmond hill
L. P. in Richmond hill
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

carpet and rug cleaning

I always call Sears for my carpet and rug cleaning. They were able to steam clean my rug in my home, no need to take it away. They show up on time and the work is done as expected, no surprise charges.

Nashreen from Ajax
Nashreen from Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Carpet Cleaning

I hired Sears Carpet & upholstery cleaning to clean all my area rugs and sofa prior to my move. They were very efficient in getting the job done in a timely manner. There were a couple of touch stains on my carpet, however they worked with me to offer me the best deal to removed the stains. They were very courteous and were very careful in moving my sofas. I would definately used them for this service when I move into my new house and would not hesitate to recommend them to my family and friends.