Appliance Retailers

David  from Vancouver
David from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

New fridge from Brentwood

The in store experience was excellent. My sales person Jawad was good, but the standout was the manger Mark Schiller.
I had a terrible experience with the delivery, they were inflexible and hung up on me, but Mark listened to my complaint, understood and did his best to ensure I left a happy customer.
If it wasn't for an exceptional manager like Mark, I would never recommend purchasing from Sears.

Louise from North Vancouver
Louise from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

LG 33" French Door Fridge (LFCS25663S)

Ordered and paid October 2, 2014. Delivery arranged four times, cancelled twice, the other two times they didn't even call. Product available through Colony Appliances not Sears. Still no fridge!

Nando from Burnaby
Nando from Burnaby
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

Kitchen Renovation

We visited a few stores prior to purchasing our set of kitchen appliances during a kitchen renovation. At Sears Metrotown we finally found a salesperson (Chris) who spent the time with us to compare different appliance models and explain the differences in features without pushing us towards any particular product and not putting on any pressure for us to buy right then and there. We called back a few more times and he patiently continued to answer our questions. Once we purchased and got the appliances delivered he called to check that everything went well.

Len Nakonechny from Port Moody

6551 No. 3 Rd
Richmond
BC
V6Y2B6

We purchased a washing machine at Sears Coquitlam. The sales team were friendly and knew their product line. We were happy with our purchase from purchase to delivery. We will continue to purchase appliances from Sears in the future.

Mert from Surrey
Mert from Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

table set

I purchased a table for my Living room from sears.What amazed me the most is the quality and design.After I ordered it as they promised it in 2 weeks they delivered my table.I am glad I bought this product.I definitely recommend it.

Johnny Pan from Vancouver
Johnny Pan from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Screen door addition

Bought screen door with installation service. The installer arrived on time and installed the screen door nicely. Took less than an hour, and I felt the service was performed professionally.

burnabywong
burnabywong
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

Doors

Our project was to replace the entire main entrance door which included 2 doors and the large glass panel above. It was a fairly big job. The workmanship was amazing. The original measurement to the installation was perfect. We also replaced the back kitchen and basement door. Very satisfied.

Sareena Ramzan in Richmond

6551 No. 3 Rd
Richmond
BC
V6Y2B6

I bought an electronic item from this company, and had purchased the extended warranty. After I got the item home, I had problems with it. I had to phone the retail company. the only thing I am concerned is that if I did not use my warranty then I would be entitled for my money back in three years. It was not my fault, so why I should be responsible to get it applied against my extended warrantly, in only ten days.

Vivian Wong in Richmond
Vivian Wong in Richmond
7 reviews RICHMOND, BC

bedroom furniture

We got a new Queen bed and mattress from Sears. The salesperson is very help, he patiently described different brand of the mattresses. Also he recommended us to add a mattress top which made it even more comfortable.

Linda Wong in Richmond
Linda Wong in Richmond
8 reviews RICHMOND, BC

sharp air purifier

we purchased this for our house and itnis the best purchase. we use it in our daughter's room. it is a quiet appliance and does it's job as stated in the manual. easy to use. customer service was also good with answering questions and addressing concerns and questions related to the product.